• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD CZ455 FS 20.5" Precision Trainer

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    My favorite 22 is on the chopping block. I have a pile of parts for 4 rifles showing up this month and I don't really ever shoot this thing. I have put all the quality parts on it that are offered and spent a good amount of time re-finishing it. I did not change the barrel because the factory barrel shoots with all the "insert expensive brand barrels" I have shot.

CZ455 PT 20.5" non threaded.
    Yo Dave trigger kit (trigger is super crisp and light now)
    AO aluminum bottom metal with barricade stop
    AO aluminum extended mag release
    AO swept bolt handle
    Mack Bros bolt knob
    DIP aluminum magwell
    DIP aluminum magblock
    Aluminum pillar bedded with 1" barrel pad by yours truly and it turned out killer
    Area 419 30 MOA rail
    Manners stock barrel channel was properly opened up (These are always on the tight side and cause barrel contact)
    Area 419 10" ARCA Rail
    Non rotating flush cups weak side
    Non rotating flush cup bottom of butt
    All metal finished in Cerakote, Distressed bright multi-cam green/black
    Stock is Cerakote, HRH Shadow camo pattern using, zombie green, black, bright multi-cam green, and Highland green.
    factory bolt body micro-slick coated
    SAP mag holder
    Includes 2-10 rd magazines and 1-5rd

Round count is no more than 1050 based on ammo that I have left.

Sale would include around 1500 rounds of SK longrange match, and a pelican case with 3D printed ammo storage for matches.

I will not break this up and I do not want any trades.

Price shipped to your FFL from an individual (Ammo goes to you) - 1400
    Price for local pick up from me in 75167 - 1350

Price is Firm and I do not have to sell this, just don't shoot it. Additional pictures can be provided. If you are serious message me and I will pass along my contact info.

optic and other shit in the background not included.
    20210217_202321.jpg

20210416_132054.jpg
    20210416_132117.jpg
    20210416_132131.jpg

20210416_132514.jpg
    20210416_132335.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: camocorvette
    That is a beautiful looking gun. Needs a threaded barrel. Wish I had the cash. Bump for a sweet rig.

Hope you snag it bud. Anything Dan owns is extremely high quality. I may own a rig or two from him!