• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ455 - Inletting Manners EH1 Flat Top?

trash_hands

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2023
North Dakota
Hey all, I’ve been putting my CZ 455 (Tacticool-22lr-16”) to work over the last 5-6 years and enjoying every moment of it despite being a boat anchor. It’s ultimately paid for itself a dozen times over in furs, so I’m thinking it’s earned a couple upgrades, including a diet.

I’m currently running Manner’s EH1’s and EH1A’s on all my bolt setups and was hoping to do the same on the 455 for the sake of consistency and making it even more so a trainer.

Questions:

1. Would there be any reason a blank, flat top Manner’s EH1 wouldn’t be able to be inletted and fitted for a 455? I have a handful of skilled, competent rifle builders in the area who’s capable of performing the work, but just wanted to make sure I’m not missing any compatibility issues.

2. Does anybody know if Manner’s would inlet for CZ 455 actions? I know they were for CZ previously and at one point offering a 457 T4 stock. Figured I would ask before wasting their time with a phone call.

Much appreciation in advance.

Oh and if anybody has experience with CZ Proof carbon prefits, specifically the 16”, please let me know your experience. A buddy has been sitting on one that never ended up on a rifle, and said I could take it home for $400 next time I visit.