• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cz455 Trigger by Scar

orange

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2006
Salt Lake,Utah
Just put the 2 stage trigger by Scar on my 455 and it is GREAT. It feels just like any large bore high end 2stage. The fit and finish are also very high, definitely worth the money and the wait.
I did have to relieve my Manners a little bit but it really wasn’t a big deal.

Reactions: A-Rob
I was one of the ones picked by BScar to test that trigger before release and it is definitely one of the biggest improvements I've made to a rifle. The prototype that he sent had perfect fit and finish and has functioned perfectly through hundreds of rounds. One thing that impressed me is the fact that it is a true 2 stage, which allows for a safe 2nd stage at a couple of ounces of pull weight. I could never get other trigger modifications to pass safety tests at anywhere close to that weight. The trigger plus the group buy barrel has turned my 455 into a hammer. I had to mill out my chassis a bit to get it to fit but any newer chassis that's inlet for the Fly trigger should work fine.

Reactions: Doyle231
I'm on the wait list, hopefully the wait isn't too long! Best two stage option for the 455 I've seen so far.