• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cz457 10 Round Magazine 22lr / When???

PowellSixO

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 2, 2018
Does anyone have any idea when these 10 round magazines might be available again? I’ve patiently waited for the day to come, but nothing. If anyone has one they’d be willing to sell, I’d be willing to make it worth your time. Thanks.

Dunno if it's still in stock but Midway had some 10rd mags in yesterday. Snagged a couple myself.

Does anyone have any idea when these 10 round magazines might be available again? I’ve patiently waited for the day to come, but nothing. If anyone has one they’d be willing to sell, I’d be willing to make it worth your time. Thanks.

Not sure if you know, but they are the same exact ones (in .22LR) used by the 452 and 455.

A guy just posted them in the PX at a roughly 100% markup, if that's not too bitter a pill to swallow.

PX is shorthand for “Post Exchange,” the Buy-Sell-Trade forum on the Hide. Here’s the link to the thread in question:

Reactions: PowellSixO
Stop encouraging these scalpers... I just got several for $30/ea no shipping from a reddit gundeals ad.

So because somebody chose to not make money every else should too?

What of your stuff do you feel like selling to me at below market value?

Dude you're just a well-known fucking instigator.

$60 is over market by 100%.

You're here shitting on someone's thread because of what he chose to voluntarily pay and I'm the instigator?

GTFO

Market price is what shit sells for right now, including any premiums. You don't set it and it's none of your business if someone pays it.

Stop encouraging these scalpers... I just got several for $30/ea no shipping from a reddit gundeals ad.
I’m not doing it on purpose. I started shooting 22lr to stop the price gouging on reloading supplies. I just got into the 22 matches in the last 6 months, and a 5 round mag just doesn’t cut it. I’ve been patiently waiting for a normal price 10 round mag to come up, and I can’t find one. I’m also not comfortable buying one outside of the US. I tried that once on some brass, and got screwed. If you have 10 round mags for 30 bucks, I’ll take two more please.

1D272AEA-D9F6-4A18-88DA-DE95DD34B88A.png

OP if I get out at my local shops this coming weekend I'll keep an eye out for you if your still in the market for a few more. I was able to pick up a couple of them about 4 months ago at the normal $30, they are the normal plastic ones though not the metal one in your image above. The one shop had quite a few of them but I honestly haven't been back since so I don't know if they will still be there.

OP if I get out at my local shops this coming weekend I'll keep an eye out for you if your still in the market for a few more. I was able to pick up a couple of them about 4 months ago at the normal $30, they are the normal plastic ones though not the metal one in your image above. The one shop had quite a few of them but I honestly haven't been back since so I don't know if they will still be there.
I would really appreciate that. I hate for you to go out of your way. I’m usually pretty resourceful, and can find stuff. I’ve even found h1000 and other hard to get stuff during these crazy times. But I just can’t find a decent priced 10 round mag. 😂 If you could find one, I’m definitely interested. I can pay you or even trade out some cci sv, or Sk biathlon sport. Maybe even some Sk standard plus.

I’m not doing it on purpose. I started shooting 22lr to stop the price gouging on reloading supplies. I just got into the 22 matches in the last 6 months, and a 5 round mag just doesn’t cut it. I’ve been patiently waiting for a normal price 10 round mag to come up, and I can’t find one. I’m also not comfortable buying one outside of the US. I tried that once on some brass, and got screwed. If you have 10 round mags for 30 bucks, I’ll take two more please.
Get on the list at CZ, they came up for me, AFTER i bough two here on the Hide for $40 each which I thought was holding a gun to my head, seeing as they are $12. Aneyhoo. It is what it is----.

Mmmno, they’re $25 each before tax/shipping on CZ’s site. So probably more like $30-32 per from CZ, all in.

Last edited:
^^^ yeah, black market arms gets them pretty regularly, and while they go super fast after notification I find they release them in batches sometimes. I missed two notifications the other day but was able to snag a couple on the third one.

I just went to Black Market Arms, thinking I'd sign up for notification.
Well, they're (or were 5 min ago), in stock.
Total shipped price for 2 10 rounders, approx. $65.

Stop reading and go get some ...

Dave

Reactions: nikonNUT

Dave
I also signed up for notification and just bought 2. Seems like a great place, good price and fair shipping. $65.35 to my door for 2.

Dave
They’re out now. I have no luck with these damn magazines.

They’re out now. I have no luck with these damn magazines.
I felt the same way about powder/primers, but the reality is that I had enough to tide me over awhile and I got lucky a couple times.

Sounds like you’re in the same boat now, you’ve got two mags on the way which is honestly one more than you need, and you can just keep your eyes peeled long enough to get lucky once. You’re in good shape.

Oh, but since you said this is all for NRL22, you should also pick up at least one 3-rd mag extension. 12-round stages pop up often enough.

Update:

Received my 2 10 round mags from Black Market Arms.

Ordered 8/5, came in today's mail. Approx $65 delivered for 2

Dave

Reactions: nikonNUT
Last time I checked, dealer pricing on those plastic 452/455/457 10rd mags is $25 - at least I haven't found them for less than that anywhere. So if you can find them for $35 shipped, jump on it. When I see some of the prices scalpers are charging for them on fleabay or GB, I get disgusted - but no one's forcing anyone to pay that price, so...

Last time I checked, dealer pricing on those plastic 452/455/457 10rd mags is $25 - at least I haven't found them for less than that anywhere. So if you can find them for $35 shipped, jump on it. When I see some of the prices scalpers are charging for them on fleabay or GB, I get disgusted - but no one's forcing anyone to pay that price, so...
Just to be clear, these mags (from Black Market Arms) were Approx $28 each, and $9 shipping, for a total of $65.
Since I don't have the ability to pay 'dealer' prices, I felt paying CZ's listed price wasn't bad, and certainly not gouging. That's the same price I paid in early 2019, before any of this craziness.

The mags are showing up, you just have to be quick.

Dave

I think these work with the 457 models? Someone correct me if I am wrong.

If you're still looking we're now in stock on 10rd 457 mags.