• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ600 Trail SBR?

johnstonblake

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2010
Texas
Has anyone from 1'd a CZ600 Trail and chopped the barrel? Im wondering how much you can chop off and still use the factory handguard.

Do you have one ? I hear the receiver is aluminum and accuracy is less than optimal

I'd say get a bolt action pistol that already has a short barrel and then form 1 that. Would rather add a stock instead of removing barrel. There's a handful of them out there; Christensen Arms MPP, Savage 110 PCS, Remington 700 CP if you can find one, Black Collar Arms Pork Sword if you've got the budget, or JTAC Industries just to name a few.

Reactions: BurtG
I messed around with one of these the other day. I was all about to order one until I handled it, what giant pile of shit. That collapsible stock is a mess. No way I'd drop 1k on one. It felt like something KelTec came up with, but without the cheap Keltec price.

Here’s mine I cut it down to 13.7 pin and weld so it’s 16.1 inches

IMG_2636.jpeg

Reactions: MarshallDodge