• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

D Cell (1.4375x20) to 3/4x20 mount anyone make one?

BenSe

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2023
Mount Perry, Ohio
Hey guys, I built a form 1 suppressor with a steel monocore and titanium tube and end caps a few years ago. Works great on my 6.5 creedmoor. I just built a new 300 PRC and the pre-fit from NSS came threaded 3/4x24. I can't seem to find a direct thread mount to go from 3/4x24 to the 1.4375x20 threads anywhere. I don't wanna try to drill and tap one myself, without a lathe I'm sure I'd have concentricity issues, and my local machine shops get antsy if you mention or it looks like a firearm component (don't blame them). I saw some adapters and going to a hub mount and back that would work. But was trying to avoid adding anymore adapters/ failure points if possible. Thanks for any help!

Ben

That's D cell size. Search for a d-cell direct thread adapter, or join the f1 type boards. I doubt you'll find one here if it's not made by CGS, TBAC, LPM, 419

Same here: