• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Da Fuq is wrong with Tyler Childers?

fuck that fool. i aint clicking on his video link.

you want country? REAL genuine country? this is my buddy's daughter. he and i served together in the 82nd. his daughter has two veterans for parents. they are both the best people you could meet.
Ciera is as wonderful a kid as you'll ever meet. she writes ALL her own stuff, and has had some stolen from her by current country "stars". i've watched her make up songs on the spot. this kid is legit, and IS going to be big. how it hasnt happened yet, i couldnt tell you.

she's a wonderful person, a VERY talented musician, and STAUNCH pro 2nd, pro veteran, pro America. if you need your faith in the youth restored, check this kid out.

What happened? Nothing. He’s always been an artist. It was just a matter of time before the leftist leanings spilled out.

Eh... I assume you meant whats wrong with country music?

Because as my good buddy @JR_77 alluded to - Mr. Waylon Jennings was THE LAST OUTLAW!
He had many contemporaries I admire and regularly listen to... but there can only be 1 single 'Last Outlaw'!! And it was Mr Jennings!

Theres some close seconds, and honorable mentions...

• Love
Reactions: BLEE and JR_77
fuck that fool. i aint clicking on his video link.

you want country? REAL genuine country? this is my buddy's daughter. he and i served together in the 82nd. his daughter has two veterans for parents. they are both the best people you could meet.
Ciera is as wonderful a kid as you'll ever meet. she writes ALL her own stuff, and has had some stolen from her by current country "stars". i've watched her make up songs on the spot. this kid is legit, and IS going to be big. how it hasnt happened yet, i couldnt tell you.

she's a wonderful person, a VERY talented musician, and STAUNCH pro 2nd, pro veteran, pro America. if you need your faith in the youth restored, check this kid out.

Thanks for posting

but he is dang popular and that popularity is exploding at the moment.
zoolander animated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
He's worth several million dollars and his family are rich too so I doubt he is doing it to make ends meet. More than likely he is doing it because he enjoys it.
And that is worth the world, at least to me. Anyone these days who steps away from an easy life of instagram celebrity and just coasting through life as a lazy trust fund baby to work for a living in the industry of their choice is pretty stand up in my opinion.

Anyone who has worked cattle for a living knows it isn’t easy. Shit can go sideways real quick, every day. I have my own set of injuries like others on here and the old timers I know are just beat to hell. More than one old true cowboy I know limps or has a cane now. Almost all stoop when they walk. They are a dying breed. I remember when I was growing up how strong those men and their wives were, but those injuries add up. When I go to funerals they are all there, but there are fewer and fewer. It’s a good life, but it isn’t for the mentally weak. Those men are still strongly opinionated and independent, as are their women. That’s worth a lot to me and deserves respect. If he’s in that game because he enjoys it he gets my nod of approval.

And that is worth the world, at least to me. Anyone these days who steps away from an easy life of instagram celebrity and just coasting through life as a lazy trust fund baby to work for a living in the industry of their choice is pretty stand up in my opinion.

Anyone who has worked cattle for a living knows it isn’t easy. Shit can go sideways real quick, every day. I have my own set of injuries like others on here and the old timers I know are just beat to hell. More than one old true cowboy I know limps or has a cane now. Almost all stoop when they walk. They are a dying breed. I remember when I was growing up how strong those men and their wives were, but those injuries add up. When I go to funerals they are all there, but there are fewer and fewer. It’s a good life, but it isn’t for the mentally weak. Those men are still strongly opinionated and independent, as are their women. That’s worth a lot to me and deserves respect. If he’s in that game because he enjoys it he gets my nod of approval.
Amen and all Cowboys aren’t poor I’ve met some damn good hands that are worth millions.

Working as a ranch hand in Texas 2020.

Street credit. He dropped his first album years before he ever worked on the farm in Texas. I know many people that adopt personas to fit their chosen genera. Dudes a talented musician that I respect it’s just funny watching people atry to fill their niche, got to dress a certain way, now he’s got that farm experience he can add into a songs.

But this he’s some born in the Fire country boy… na.

And yeah I have never met anyone who owns a land and cattle that I would consider poor. The majority of them are well-off.

“ when I’m in my car I play Clinton(george clinton/pfunk) but when I’m on the stage I start Pimpin”- Too Short.

Just as an example, the video/song I linked, cuntry boner by puscifer. Male lead singer is Maynard… His in a band called Tool, which is one of the most popular modern metal bands ever, which is anything but country…

He bought land and started a wine vinard in Arizona, basically becoming a farmer. He wrote an entire album adopting a country theme, under another, one of his projects, as a joke, just to make fun of themes and music and because he now was a farmer kind of thing…

basically making fun of aguments like this.

Stop trying to put music into a box and label it as something just listen to it and enjoy it if you like it.

Have you seen her without makeup?
As far as I’m concerned, Faith Hill stopped aging in the 90s. Never seen her without her makeup, though I’d welcome the opportunity. 😉 Sadly (or not) she and I are both happily- though Tim McGraw plays a sufficiently believable Jack ass on TV that it’s hard to believe he’s not pulling from experience- married.

I majored in Mathematics and minored Computer Science in University (guess I'm disqualified from any country status...). During the school year I worked for an archery company and during summer/winter/spring break I came back home and worked on a horse farm, kid from high school's dad owned it. Did everything I was ever asked and some things I wasn't, working sun up to sun down for $5/hr. I took it very seriously and worked as hard as I could; I'd always lived horses and I've always had something to prove.

After college I continued to work on the farm on weekends and after my 8 to 5. Well, I decided one weekend I wanted off to visit my girlfriend back in KY.

In the ensuing argument, my boss screamed at me that I was "all hat and no cattle." I'd be hard pressed to think of another time I've wanted to clean someone's clock so bad.

Shit still gets me hot, 15 years on.

Didn't mean to derail, y'all just sparked a memory, hah.

As far as I’m concerned, Faith Hill stopped aging in the 90s. Never seen her without her makeup, though I’d welcome the opportunity. 😉 Sadly (or not) she and I are both happily- though Tim McGraw plays a sufficiently believable Jack ass on TV that it’s hard to believe he’s not pulling from experience- married.
Fuck them both, they are ok with shotguns but oh no the scary black rifle..can't have those

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I don't give a damn what the video has in it because I'm confident enough in myself to not be offended by seeing folks and lifestyles that aren't like mine. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'll keep jamming my Tyler songs.

I leave you Mr. Chris Knight. The oracle from Kentucky. Great music without the garbage.

my band used to play gigs with Chris Knight back in the day. He's a savant type character. You'd swear you're talking to SlingBlade, then he goes up and writes/sings the most incredible songs you've ever heard.

Reactions: Dot3
can one not be offended by a fictional story in a music video but also lurch at the thought of taking kids to drag queen story hour?
Sure…I’d like to make the distinction you just described but the alphabet mafia has banded together similar to NATO where they view an attack on one of the member groups as an attack on all members of that said group so that’s the way I perceive them now as all one big happy family working in harmony for the expansion of their world view.

You know strength in numbers and all.

There rules not mine.

my band used to play gigs with Chris Knight back in the day. He's a savant type character. You'd swear you're talking to SlingBlade, then he goes up and writes/sings the most incredible songs you've ever heard.
Chris ain’t made a bad song, and most of them are head and shoulders over anything on the radio. Down the river ain’t my favorite song of his but it is what started it all for me back in 2002.

Says every white suburban mom/dad with their kids in tow at drag queen story hour.
I can assure you I am no suburban dad taking their kids to see anything involving drag, but I also don't give a shit that they do it. It's not for me so I don't go and here's the most important part, I don't have to be upset about it like some choose to be.

Reactions: doubloon
I can assure you I am no suburban dad taking their kids to see anything involving drag, but I also don't give a shit that they do it. It's not for me so I don't go and here's the most important part, I don't have to be upset about it like some choose to be.
Bear in mind, for some people, this is like finding out that Superman was an “undocumented immigrant…”

Reactions: doubloon

IMPOSSIBRU!!!

Everyone must conform to MY way of thinking, MY value system, MY Englesh, MY lifestyle ... THAT is the MURICAH way!!

Reactions: jakeclark83
“You will be made to care”

761271D2-5F7C-4646-8997-43BF0CA6F085.jpeg