• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Dad Spanks Underage Daughter's Adult Boyfriend LOL

Re: Dad Spanks Underage Daughter's Adult Boyfriend LOL

Just heard a "background" on the local morning show. According to them, the person who filmed it was the step son and was about his step daughter not biological daughter. The dad passed away 6 years ago and the step son found the video while going through some old boxes. They say it happened in Utah and the reason the step son uploaded the video was because "it seemed a fitting tribute".

Don't get me wrong, step daughter or biological daughter I would've been a little more physical with the guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I know i would rather get my ass kicked then spanked. </div></div>

No shit. And it got videoed, too. Now the whole world has proof that the kid's a bitch.

I guess it depends on the age of the kid and the age of the daughter, though. I WOULD take a spanking and have it on YouTube rather than having to register as a sex offender in every community that I moved the rest of my life.

If she's 17 and he's 18 or 19.... I'd probably let it go. If she's 15 and he's 25? I'd be planting his ass somewhere. I doubt I'd do my daughter physical harm tho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunny81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If she's 17 and he's 18 or 19.... I'd probably let it go. If she's 15 and he's 25? I'd be planting his ass somewhere. I doubt I'd do my daughter physical harm tho.</div></div>

lmao... this always kinda makes me wonder...

I have a 12yo daughter... who looks 14-15.... our deal is that she's very limited until she's 16 ( the legal age of consent in Oklahoma and about 33 other states BTW )... then at 16 she'll have a driver's license and be able to have real dates...

at THAT point... I want her dating a guy that's older...

why you ask?

WTF am I thinking?

well think about it like this... is a 17-18yo boy going to try to get in her pants less? well hell NO... is that 17yo boy more likely to be retarded about it? I think so... IF she does end up pregnant, is a 17yo boy or a 23-24yo man more likely to be able to take care of her and the baby, is he more likely to be ready to settle down....

I find it hilarious when parents freak out over their 16yo daughter wanting to date a guy that's 5yrs older than her... but then when she's 21-22yo they're telling her that she needs to stop dating "boys" and find a man