• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daily Driver?

I wonder how many here are actually calculating shipping and figuring out the repayments on a 401K loan . Not that I did or that I was even calculating the cost of a double driveway .? Man I fuck8n hate you . ?

I saw this, and had to share it here. I figured somebody would jump at it.
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/for-sale-combat-vehicle-recon.html

If I hadn't got the divorce I may have given it a serious look. I could probably DD the main gun too, though I don't know how that would affect shipping.

I'll be lucky to get an LMTV and make a war pig; those auction off fairly cheap all considered. I'm signed up for all government auctions, but I can't recall who does the vehicles. You can find armor in the US but the good stuff is usually expensive. I seriously was looking at a BAE scout track, it had no main gun but my .50 would go nice on it. It was similar to a tracked Stryker but lower profile. It worked like a champ! Was $100,000, low hours, late 90's mfg, dark green. Was just more than my wife at the time was willing to do on something like that.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Only ones that I think would be interested are Sirh and Tucker.
Sirh would run it, tune it, make it run like a fine watch, and like it for a short period, then sell it to Tucker so he can fuck up any PARTIES that heathens and Deplorables are doing at his place.
Time to make plans for the Annual PARTY at Tuckers.!!!
What events should we run this year?
Give up your thoughts on that event.

So I could actually purchase this thing but my wife had to ask what the hell are you going got do with that......I hesitated because I was confused for a second which let her reply with "that's what I thought"...I suck!!:(

So I could actually purchase this thing but my wife had to ask what the hell are you going got do with that......I hesitated because I was confused for a second which let her reply with "that's what I thought"...I suck!!:(
Taz, the first hint was in the title itself: DAILY DRIVER.

And you can use it to go get eggs, milk from the corner store...... stop off at the liquor store and buy her a bottle of wine....

Go for a ride down some country road,,,,, stop and have a picnic, or at the very least you could pick her some nice colorful wildflowers..... just think of the romantic occasions that would please your Lady with this wonderful machine.....

(You need HELP man.... I set it up for you and everything..... follow through!!!!!!)

That vehicle is certainly unique, but given my druthers, I'd prefer just a plain old Unimog. I've always pined for one, and kick myself for not getting one when they were still allowed to be imported to the US (not that I could have afforded one at the time, going through a divorce).

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
So.. being unsure about warpig, I googled it only to find it was either a large dimensioned girl friend or a Canuckian rock band. How do y'all go about building them????? and why???

dbfbeef01b8afba1a44c9010256b0dc1.jpg

Warpig... modified FMTV. SF loves them.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cav
Find a girl, take her out for fried food and beers regularly and always keep sweets around. She will be war-pig size in no time.

As for the rock band, no idea.

If I hadn't got the divorce I may have given it a serious look. I could probably DD the main gun too, though I don't know how that would affect shipping.

I'll be lucky to get an LMTV and make a war pig; those auction off fairly cheap all considered. I'm signed up for all government auctions, but I can't recall who does the vehicles. You can find armor in the US but the good stuff is usually expensive. I seriously was looking at a BAE scout track, it had no main gun but my .50 would go nice on it. It was similar to a tracked Stryker but lower profile. It worked like a champ! Was $100,000, low hours, late 90's mfg, dark green. Was just more than my wife at the time was willing to do on something like that.
Look up an OT-64 SKOT ?

Cav
Find a girl, take her out for fried food and beers regularly and always keep sweets around. She will be war-pig size in no time.

As for the rock band, no idea.
Good thought however...If I took a girl out for beer and fried food my bride would promptly without fanfare or apologies fly my nutz from the flagpole.