• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Damn Church!!!!

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    I just don't get it!

The Church removed my cookies from the Bake Sale......AGAIN!!!!

I don't know what their problem is. I just used a dog-bone cookie cutter.... cut them in half,,,, and decorated them. I thought they looked rather cute!

They have NO sense of humor. None!!!

Cookies.jpg

Re: Damn Church!!!!

I always like the bone in myself!

Must be some "gay" fellows on this site that would read anything like that into the comment!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tbird1960</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always like the bone in myself! </div></div>

Might want to rephrase that.

Unless you actually do like to have the bone in yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sledge1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tbird1960</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always like the bone in myself! </div></div>

Unless you actually do like to have the bone in yourself.</div></div>

I'm not going anywhere near this concept or conversation, except to say that it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my thread intent, at all.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming and humor. Sorry for this rude interruption. It really was, beyond my control.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sledge1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tbird1960</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always like the bone in myself! </div></div>

Unless you actually do like to have the bone in yourself. </div></div>

Commas, they matter.
    laugh.gif

this is great.....gonna talk the wife and daughter into making these and sending them to Afghanistan.....ought to cheer a few of the troops up.....

pdogs, et al,

To be clear here, I didn't actually 'bake or decorate' those cookies. I got that in an email this morning, and figured there'd be those here who'd appreciate it.

Now my Lady though, she has the perseverance and tenacity to do all that decorating though. Hmmmmm,,,, I might even help her with the cookies.

Orders????