• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DAMN I HATE PIERCE MORGAN!!!,!

Loaded247

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2012
WHY DOES AMERICA GET STUCK WITH ALL THE DOUCH BAGS NO ONE ELSE WANTS????

Re: DAMN I HATE PIERCE MORGAN!!!,!

Damn I hate when people can't spell. JMP its piers, really simple spelling like this P E N I S M O R G A N, get it right dude
smile.gif

Ignore him. Don't watch the show. Encourage others to not watch his show. Don't even talk about or mention him.

He is just using the gun issue to try and get ratings, which is all he REALLY cares about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn I hate when people can't spell. JMP its piers, really simple spelling like this P E N I S M O R G A N, get it right dude
smile.gif
</div></div>

I prefer Piers of Shit. It's customary over in Europe, as well as here, not to bring in mud on your shoes when you enter someone's house.

I guess he came over here because England is murder free, and a perfect, non-violent utopia.

Excellent point Arma!
If things are so great over THERE.
Then why the hell is he living HERE?

From where I am sitting just another shit bird moving from somewhere else, trying to shit in MY nice clean well feathered nest.

Sorry for the misspell , I've Been drinking

Please keep him, the UK doesn't want him back thanks.

The man has blood on his hands.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IanB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The man has blood on his hands. </div></div>
Too bad it's not running down his face!

Ian, thanks for the link.

I had no idea, of it's existence. Forgive me, for not keeping up with the latest UK headlines. That being said, why is this not the foundation to which our 'producers' are being pummeled with, regarding the 'type of people' that they hire.

As in, if they outwardly hire scum and liars,,, does that not therefore imply that they are scum and liars too? Bet THAT looks good on a resume, let alone employment history when it comes time for a raise, eh?

Piers Morgan is merely a tool of CNN.

"Piers Morgan went head-to-head with conservative radio host Dana Loesch over gun control on his Monday show.

Morgan, an outspoken advocate of gun control, had Loesch on the show to debate the Second Amendment. He asked what the difference was between the damage a semi-automatic gun and a machine gun could cause in a minute. "The only answer is a few more dead, right, because he still managed to hit seventy people," Morgan said, referring to the gunman responsible for the Aurora, Colorado shooting last July.

"If you're trying to somehow equate AR-15s with machine guns, the two are completely different," Loesch insisted. She held up a lighter shaped like an AR-15, which she said she got a gas station, and proceeded to make her point."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29...tm_hp_ref=media

CNN is the most anti-gun network in the US. Even worse than ABC. Its the editorial board of CNN that hired him.

Think Ted Turner and:

MAJOR DIRECT HOLDERS (FORMS 3 & 4)

Holder Shares Reported
TURNER R E 1,741,370 19-May-06
MARK REUBEN 1,060,040 24-May-07
BEWKES JEFFREY L 701,000 28-Feb-07
PARSONS RICHARD D 630,365 10-May-07
CAUFIELD FRANK J 545,771 10-May-07

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=TWX

I doubt Morgan has ever fired a gun. He is typical of what I think of "Tabloid Journalists" Happy to yap on camera and fill airtime without any personal understanding of the issues.

If CNN spent 1/2 the time covering serious news instead of Hollywood. They could at least make objective representations of guns and crime. CNN is the worst network for creating news by having one journalist interview another journalist.

I thought he did a reasonable job on the Zimmerman case by allowing both sides to come on and give their version of events but even then i felt he had an agenda. I just don't think he expected George's brother would come over as well as he did or that facts might emerge that could change the inital sway of anti-Zimmerman fever.

fuck him in his ass i hate him.hope he has a horrible car wreck an lives in a wheelchair and eats from a tube for the rest of his life.im gonna send him an email and challenge him to a fist fight on his show and see if he accepts.lol