• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Damn I love Turkey Hunting

grinnergetter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
NW Indiana
Opening morning watched a redtail drop a critter from his beak and snagged it with talon midair. Second morning shot a coyote that snuck in on my deeks right in the face. His partner came a running right to the same spot so smoked him too. Third coyote came 5 minutes later but didnt like something and left. Good thing, I only had 4 rounds with me.

Few days later I changed from sittin/stayin and to run and gun. Managed to find a dumb one. Pretty happy my season lasted more than 1/2 hour.

IMG_0801[33737].jpg

Hunting is sometimes seen as a sport, and many people enjoy it. I use it as a way to relax after a hard-working week. I started this activity a while ago, and it became very interesting after some time. If you want to start, make sure that you wisely choose the tools and gears you use for hunting. I had a little problem with that, and I searched a lot for a good store that would provide me with quality-wise tools that I could use. I was lucky to come across https://hoopladoopla.com/category/hunting-fishing. They have modern tools and gears that make such activities more enjoyable.

Hunting is sometimes seen as a sport, and many people enjoy it. I use it as a way to relax after a hard-working week. I started this activity a while ago, and it became very interesting after some time. If you want to start, make sure that you wisely choose the tools and gears you use for hunting. I had a little problem with that, and I searched a lot for a good store that would provide me with quality-wise tools that I could use. I was lucky to come across https://hoopladoopla.com/category/hunting-fishing. They have modern tools and gears that make such activities more enjoyable.

Screenshot_20220530-171221_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: RTH1800
I checked out hoppladoppla.....they carry some really great hunting stuff! Go ahead, clicking on the link is totally safe.;)