• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dana White: Tito Ortiz vs Rashad Evans II Aug. 6

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
http://twitter.com/#!/danawhite

"Get ready philly for Rashad Evans vs Tito Ortiz!!! Aug 6th LIVE on PPV at the Wells Fargo Center!!!!!!"

1st time it ended in a draw.

Re: Dana White: Tito Ortiz vs Rashad Evans II Aug. 6

I used to be a TO fan but his constant fuck-ups within the UFC and outside (beating his wife) made me loose interest. He even puss'd out on the White-Ortiz fight which was pathetic...

I hope Evans beats him to a pulp but frankly I'm surprised White even brought him back (over and over and over..)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derrick300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No contest, Evans is going to pick him apart.</div></div>

Agreed! Tito is a washed up has-been, and that's pretty sad when you consider he's only 36yrs old.

Tito looked great in his last fight. He made the right choice changing training camps. I don't think it's going to be an easy fight for Evans to say the least. I think we are going see fireworks.

Tito is a douche. I hope Evans puts him out in the first ten seconds.

tito will prolly find some way to back out like he did the last time he was suppose to fight liddel

I dont know, I dont like Evans and for some reason I still root for Tito. Tito looked good in his last fight and finished quick and strong and didnt get hurt so his condition should be good. Evans hasnt fought in over a year so its hard to tell what level he will be at. I hope Tito jacks him up and in record time....

I'm right there with you, E!

I hope Tito shuts Evans' mouth.

I like Tito's style of fighting from his knees while blocking his face.... great knee by Rashad.

It's very hard for me to talk down any of the top level guys. I've trained competed in amateur competitions which have given a whole new respect for those guys. Even the bottom of the barrel guys in the ufc are insanely talented. That being said I don't care for the way that either one of these guys conducts themselves outside the octagon. Their poor choice of words and actions overshadow their talent. This one didn't get my $50

And Tito comes forth with all of the expected bullshit excuses!!! I nearly pissed myself laughing as Evans delivered the ass beating Tito deserved and he did it in proper fashion. I'm sure Tito will have some half-cocked, whinning ass excuse for getting his sorry ass pounded like a bitch.

Let the shit fly ..............

I always enjoyed watching Liddell piss pound Tito back in the day....

Who do you guys pick if Jones and Evans go at it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always enjoyed watching Liddell piss pound Tito back in the day....

Who do you guys pick if Jones and Evans go at it? </div></div>

I'm sticking with Evans for the win.

Jones has to beat Rampage first... Jackson isn't going to be a walk in the park for Johnny Bones.

I've always liked Rampage but my money will be on Jones.

I've got extremely high hopes for Bones. I haven't seen anyone rattle him yet.

Jones is a beast, but Rampage ain't no joke. I'd love to see Jones win, and then give that punk Evans a through pounding.

Rampage can not keep up with Jones.....a new breed & going to stay champion for a while...

Rampage is a lowclass guy.. Police chase and all.. Jones looks very strong.. Anderson silva will retire before he loses in the UFC..

Ch