• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daniel Defense about to take fire from the Biden Admin?

We stand alongside our own, or we get picked off individually.

Now is the time for EVERY gun owner and anyone who cares about the RKBA to step forward and realize that the ONLY goal of the gun control movement is the eventual COMPLETE DISARMAMENT of all of us. There is nothing to "compromise" or "negotiate". There is nothing coming out of the mouths of these ilk that is worth for us to listen to, except to use as intel to what they are planning next.

Prepare, and react accordingly.

We stand alongside our own, or we get picked off individually.
First they came for the bump stocks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a bump stock owner.

Then they came for the suppressors, and I did not speak out—
Because I use a brake.

Then they came for the pistols, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a pistol shooter.

Then they came for my bolt gun—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Our reaction needs to be COORDINATED and we need to always stand together. We are all under the larger umbrella of people that want to be FREE.

The problem is that gunowners eat their own. We are too willing to compromise, too willing to vote for RINOs, too willing to back up, too willing to think its someone else's problem. Just look on some of these gun forums....a newb asks a question and gets pounded with insults. We are constantly bashing one another. I admit I am guilty of it.

The problem is that gunowners eat their own. We are too willing to compromise, too willing to vote for RINOs, too willing to back up, too willing to think its someone else's problem. Just look on some of these gun forums....a newb asks a question and gets pounded with insults. We are constantly bashing one another. I admit I am guilty of it.
Same. 🙃

I even talk shit to veterans 😂🤣

Reactions: lash

Because I use a brake.

Our reaction needs to be COORDINATED and we need to always stand together. We are all under the larger umbrella of people that want to be FREE.

images.jpeg

Chevrolet should be banned, bankrupted, and dissolved for all the drunk-driving that has happened over the decades.

Ban mental-illness too.... so that problem can be eliminated too!!!
If you start by banning mental illness , then that should take care of bankrupting dodge since all of there customers will be locked up !

We all know the federal gov’t is unconstitutional and illegal. We all know that many federal judges imcluding a supreme court judge was positioned by the illegal in the whitehouse. We all know not one state has denounced the federal gov’t. We all know that elections are fake as fuck.

We have and always had the power to stop all the nonsense happening right now and I’m not just speaking gun control. All we have to do is ignore any and all authority and protect one another. Convince people of this and we win. There is no realistic alternative.

Reactions: Jsp556 and BCP
I mentioned that earlier in another thread.
Even in the poorest countries on the planet the leaders have wealth beyond measure and their henchmen always have food, drink and housing while they oppress the population.
Air and working was banned across the country. Plenty of men enforced it while never taking a paycut themselves.
Not too many notice that during every recession the government employees never missed a paycheck.

My car ran a red light at an intersection.
My fork and spoon made me fat.
My gun shot holes in the target.
NOPE ! They didn't do that by themselves.

Why doesn't anyone ever point out that all gun sales are highly regulated and that the Federal government and the state government both investigated this shitbag and both of them decided he was safe to sell a gun too. They need to go on the offensive and make sure people know that gun was secured and monitored every step of its life until it was sold by licensed government operatives and they, Daniel Defense, had absolutely no control over the sale or use of their product once they delivered it to a distributor.

Then they should spend some time demonstrating the firearm is literally a lifeless hunk of metal and plastic and took no actions independent of its owner. Firearms do not kill people and they do nor move from place to place without help from a human. The gun is no more responsible for the crime than the truck he drove to the scene.

Went to the range today to test some loads ,there were 4 guys in the pistol bay and 6 of us on the rifle line and low and behold after 2 hours of shooting no one was killed !!

Why should DD take any heat when the buyer followed the government rules for purchasing a firearm ? Biden made it easier for crazy people to purchase firearms, so should Biden take the heat ?

Why should DD take any heat when the buyer followed the government rules for purchasing a firearm ? Biden made it easier for crazy people to purchase firearms, so should Biden take the heat ?
Fuck biden.

Reactions: candyx

Because I use a brake.

Don't forget:
Then they came for my 80% receivers, and I did not speak out--
Because I was not a builder.

If your car was a Tesla and you were letting it try to drive itself, there is a good chance it might have run the red light by itself.
But if you are behind the wheel you are still the driver and should have had control of the vehicle you voluntarily got into and voluntarily allowed to run on autopilot. It’s still your fault.

That’s the problem, nobody wants to claim responsibility for their actions but instead blame others. When I see someone admit responsibility for something it makes my head turn its so rare and it makes me appreciate the dude’s character.

Reactions: Thorny
Buy more DD
Enjoy my 15" MFR,,as well as 12" M4 rail.
Going to get a hat and shirt just to support DD.

My Experience as a professional troubleshooter of 49 years experience is that most people. maybe as many as 90% of them, literally have no idea how to solve a problem/fix an issue be it mechanical, electronic, Spiritual or Political. I used to teach Technicians to Troubleshoot - there are rules and formulas that most people simply cannot comprehend. The very first rule is that you cannot repair any issue until you have properly diagnosed the faulty component.

You can use all the intuition or "common sense" you possess but until you correctly identify the defective component and replace it/restore its functionality one *CANNOT* solve the problem/fix the issue. Yet we have a plethora of peoples that want "something done now!" instead of finding out what's broke - The Root Cause - of the failure. If a System worked at one time, and it doesn't work now, it means there is a failure in a key component - it's doesn't care what you want, think, feel or suspect. It is our job as troubleshooters to identify that broken component before we do anything else. Everything done before we have a Plan and have identified the failure is a waste of resources and brain space.

I don't think people are educated on how to solve problems - ignorance is the Rule of Today. I don't think we'll solve this....certainly not unless we stop blaming tools and find the Root Cause/Defective Component that results in these mass shootings and violence in general.

VooDoo

You are part of the issue.
lol no, I'm just have a cock and balls and won't be someone's cuck. You seem to like that role it appears

FK DD and FK you if you support people that would take my rights away

My Experience as a professional troubleshooter of 49 years experience is that most people. maybe as many as 90% of them, literally have no idea how to solve a problem/fix an issue be it mechanical, electronic, Spiritual or Political. I used to teach Technicians to Troubleshoot - there are rules and formulas that most people simply cannot comprehend. The very first rule is that you cannot repair any issue until you have properly diagnosed the faulty component.

You can use all the intuition or "common sense" you possess but until you correctly identify the defective component and replace it/restore its functionality one *CANNOT* solve the problem/fix the issue. Yet we have a plethora of peoples that want "something done now!" instead of finding out what's broke - The Root Cause - of the failure. If a System worked at one time, and it doesn't work now, it means there is a failure in a key component - it's doesn't care what you want, think, feel or suspect. It is our job as troubleshooters to identify that broken component before we do anything else. Everything done before we have a Plan and have identified the failure is a waste of resources and brain space.

I don't think people are educated on how to solve problems - ignorance is the Rule of Today. I don't think we'll solve this....certainly not unless we stop blaming tools and find the Root Cause/Defective Component that results in these mass shootings and violence in general.

VooDoo
I'm in the same boat.

The biggest issue we have right now is that whats wrong is "its making a tick noise...." How often? "couple times every year"....Anything else going on? "no...but the tick noise concerns me...."

We have a statistically insignificant event. These are the hardest to troubleshoot. Once every month or two a "normal-ish" kid snaps and does some stupid shit. Once every decade or so that stupid shit reaches the "OMG" lets tear it all apart to whatever! levels.

And its wrong. There are 350 million of God's little product out there in our nation and if one breaks this way every few years we are experiencing epic levels of reliability.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
The other issue us real 2A supporters face is we always are on defense; we should be on offense. I'm guilty as well; and I've written more than a few senators last time we had this and never even got back a response.

Simply put, we need to take shit like vege-brain Feinstein said and show We The People that she's full of crap...you can hunt with a MSR, you do need one for protection (and if not why are we sending them to Ukraine?) People need to get educated on why 2A exists and why it's the only one of the BoR that says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Fancy pants Wayne had a great bully pullpit but watered it down to no more than a hawker on the street corner. It'd be unpopular to some, but we should point out government overreach as a primary reason 2A exists, safety and security of ones self; and that its existence has near ZERO to do with just hunting.

VooDoo
"I don't think people are educated on how to solve problems - ignorance is the Rule of Today. I don't think we'll solve this....certainly not unless we stop blaming tools and find the Root Cause/Defective Component that results in these mass shootings and violence in general."

Careful of what you say here Vodoun...I have been saying same thing but with less formal language, "airplane crash" which is a root cause analysis. Yet, one bloke in particular found my logic offensive. Your mileage may get further along than mine.

Anyone remember when DD supported gun control? I do.

View attachment 7880121
From what I can tell from reading about it, the Fix NICS only affects government agencies and appears to not have any effect on gun owners. It was written by a Republican. It seems to only help ensure that nuts who should not get guns don't slip through the crackcs by faulty reporting to NICS. It was supported by the NRA, although that doesn't mean what it once did, given the fact that LaPierre and Cox capitulated on bump stocks before the fight even began (and I've never donated to NRA since then as a result). So it seems a bit of a stretch to say that Daniel Defense, if this letter was in fact even written by Daniel Defense, is supporting gun control and eroding our rights. If I'm wrong, tell me where.