• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Dark Eagle Custom Mags

Diverhunter

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2017
Central IL
10 Round High Capacity Savage Short Action Magazine for .308 family and 6.5 Creedmoor. I used these in my 6.5 Savage 12LRP but no longer have the rifle. $200 for all 3, US Postal MO only.

I’ll buy them if they will fit my savage 12lrp 260 for 200

Last edited:
10 Round High Capacity Savage Short Action Magazine for .308 family and 6.5 Creedmoor. I used these in my 6.5 Savage 12LRP but no longer have the rifle. $200 for all 3, US Postal MO only.
I’ll buy them if they will work in my savage 12lrp 260 for 200

Last edited:
Ok sounds good thanks
Do I need to order the extended release
With these type of mags

I had the extended release on my rifle and really liked it. I think it would be a good idea to have it but not a requirement.

Thanks for offering me the mags after akmike didn’t know how long my wait would be for him to answer but I found some to buy and thanks for the input on the extended release I’ll have to get one !!! Good luck duck hunting this year !!!

No problem.....was going to give him to end of day. If you wanted them I will let them go to you as I haven't heard anything and you were the first to say you'd take them. Just PM me if you still want them.