• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Dark Faith Kwaiken

liontribe

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2011
here is a wild kwaiken design i just finished. it is a 9" long model from weathered 5160 steel. it has "flame" etching along the cutting edge. handle is flat black wrap over white deer leather with black menuki.

liontribe

DarkFaith019.jpg

DarkFaith045.jpg

DarkFaith049.jpg

Re: Dark Faith Kwaiken

I haven't been into blades for a long time and don't find many all that interesting but that is thing of beauty. WELL DONE! Awesome.

I like it, particularly the etching! Very nice.

Another nice looking knife liontribe.

Getting into bladesmithing myself.. Diggin' the natural "dirty" look. Something about that 'raw' look that makes things standout. Hell, anyone with time and paper can put a polish on ol' plain-jane. Thumbs up brother.

thanks, gentlemen. i really appreciate the good words. yeah, i like to make things that are very unique. i hate polished and shiny. i bead blasted all the chrome off my last motorcycle and let it rust. gave it that post-apocalyptic look.
grin.gif

liontribe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: liontribe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks, gentlemen. i really appreciate the good words. yeah, i like to make things that are very unique. i hate polished and shiny. i bead blasted all the chrome off my last motorcycle and let it rust. gave it that post-apocalyptic look.
grin.gif

liontribe </div></div>

Sometimes, the steel is more interesting. Another nice knife.

thats a badass knife. id love to see a nice big tanto in that same style