• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Darwin attempt with Dogo A. by Denver news anchor

Re: Darwin attempt with Dog by Denver news anchor

abc_dog_bites_anchor_thg_120214_wmain.jpg

In the picture it seems as she is cupping his lower jaw in an attempt to control his head while she leaned in for a kiss...? The dog was probably still in shock from being in that icy water, and didn't want his head restricted. She got what she deserved with a dog to which she is strange. The leash law is bullshit in this circumstance, but at least they are not wanting the dog put down.

Ya this is retarded. They are blowing it way out of proportion. Sucks she got bit, but she was in the dogs face = her fault.

She made a dumb move considering what the dog just went through. MM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
abc_dog_bites_anchor_thg_120214_wmain.jpg

In the picture it seems as she is cupping his lower jaw in an attempt to control his head while she leaned in for a kiss...? The dog was probably still in shock from being in that icy water, and didn't want his head restricted. <span style="color: #FF0000"> She got what she deserved</span> with a dog to which she is strange. The leash law is bullshit in this circumstance, but at least they are not wanting the dog put down. </div></div>

That is one of the most stupid statements Ive heard in a long time. Unless your intentionally abusing an animal you dont deserve to get bitten 70 stiches worth. Dumb move yes...deserving that, NO. Get real, the woman is probrably scarred for life.

Okay, maybe it was a little harsh with the deserved part, but sometimes lessons are learned the hard way.

Getting right into the face of a dog that you don't know. My 12 yr old knows better than that. One more example of the brilliance of the media!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, maybe it was a little harsh with the deserved part, but sometimes lessons are learned the hard way. </div></div>

From much personel experience I can agree with that one.
sleep.gif

Learned that when I was 5, can still see the scars around my left eye to this day, 37 years after the fact...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedNeckMacgyver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Learned that when I was 5, can still see the scars around my left eye to this day, 37 years after the fact... </div></div>

You must have deserved it.

That is possible, I was 5 years old and went over to see the dog at the neighboring campsite. His area, and he let me know it. This is what my parents have told me, I do not really recall the details of the day that led up to it...