• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Data book used in recent training video

Stevo3556

Texas
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2017
Houston, Texas
I just watched the recent training video made concerning data books. I would like to start keeping one as well and liked the one Low Light used in the video. It had all the WX conditions, ammo, and a section to log trends for use in a dope sheet. I went to the site where the books could be purchased and they are MANY options! Unfortunately the short description really doesn't tell you much about the page. Does anyone know what the name of the pages he used in the video are? Do you have any favorites?
I believe with the shooting I am doing right now logging the WX, dope I entered into the scope (Vortex HD gen I 5-20 with EBR-2B Mil) and what the actual point of impact was would be high on my list of priorities. I am using 3 different rifles in different calibers with 2 different scopes....
Thanks,
Steve

I just watched the recent training video made concerning data books. I would like to start keeping one as well and liked the one Low Light used in the video. It had all the WX conditions, ammo, and a section to log trends for use in a dope sheet. I went to the site where the books could be purchased and they are MANY options! Unfortunately the short description really doesn't tell you much about the page. Does anyone know what the name of the pages he used in the video are? Do you have any favorites?
I believe with the shooting I am doing right now logging the WX, dope I entered into the scope (Vortex HD gen I 5-20 with EBR-2B Mil) and what the actual point of impact was would be high on my list of priorities. I am using 3 different rifles in different calibers with 2 different scopes....
Thanks,
Steve

Impact Data Books

www.impactdatabooks.com its probably the SnipersHide version but he uses the shooters diary pages.

Thanks for the quick reply TD.

I was on the impactdatabooks site. I see the Shooter's diary pages. Will have a look around there. Do you have a link for the SnipersHide version he might be using?

Steve

Thanks for the quick reply TD.

I was on the impactdatabooks site. I see the Shooter's diary pages. Will have a look around there. Do you have a link for the SnipersHide version he might be using?

Steve

It's there. Toward the top of premade books

Thank you very much TD and SR!
I'm there now and see the Sniper's Hide edition. Thought it was somewhere else. Now the big decision which pages. There are lots of great choices. Looks like it would be best to buy a complete book then add Target pages you like. This really should help document and evaluate my day at the range so all the data collected can be used to improve loads and complete a real world dope sheet. At least that's my hopes...

You will be very happy with Impacts products.

Tony is dedicated to making shooters better and his book helps a lot.

Check out his target downloads its helpful to get pages that match the targets you are using.

I run three guns per book.

Don't tell my wife but Im on my third book.

Thanks Gunny,

Had a look at most of the pages yesterday. Very well thought out and just want I would like for working up loads and gathering data for a dope sheet. Think I know what I'll order now.

​​​​​​​Steve

We have three of their data books in the family.
Best there is in my opinion, and the service and delivery are absolutely top notch.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Bob. I am ordering a book with some of the blank pages I like to fill the book.
Steve