• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

David Hogg on Roe v. Wade: ‘I’m Mad as Hell and I’m Ready to Protest,’ Blames Putin.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Angry David Hogg

Progressive student activist David Hogg on Friday called on people across the country to rally in protest of the Supreme Court ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade, attempting to extend his anti-gun advocacy to a different issue.
“I’m mad as hell and I’m ready to protest,” Hogg tweeted. “Let’s do something.”
He then tweeted out a link for people to find protests across the country. “Let’s rally at the Federal courthouse across the country sign up here to protest tonight.”
He claimed, “Let me be clear This isn’t just about Roe this is about the Supreme Court going backwards against 200+ years of jurisprudence yesterday on gun laws endangering us all.”
Hogg then tweeted that Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted Americans to be divided politically:
Putin needs Americans to be divided and too caught up with our politics so he can continue his march into Ukraine than [sic] into Poland and beyond. He knows the only way to defeat the Americans is by turning them against each other. Don’t fall for it.
Putin needs Americans to be divided and too caught up with our own politics so he can continue his march into Ukraine than into Poland and beyond. He knows the only way to defeat the Americans is by turning them against each other. Don’t fall for it.
— David Hogg ☮️ (@davidhogg111) June 24, 2022

Hogg earlier falsely claimed that former President Donald Trump “packed the court,” adding, “It’s time to unpack it.” He was mocked by a popular conservative podcaster.
“Breaking — Harvard guy doesn’t know what packing the court means,” “Catturd” tweeted.
Breaking – Harvard guy doesn't know what packing the court means. 😂😂😂😂
— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) June 24, 2022

Hogg also complained that the Supreme Court justices were “unelected.”
Nine unelected people, most of whom were appointed by president who didn’t even win the popular vote and were confirmed by a Senate that does not have representation for over three million Americans — should not be able to overturn a policy supported by nearly 70% of Americans.
Nine unelected people, most of whom were appointed by presidents who didn’t even win the popular vote and were confirmed by a Senate that does not have representation for over three million Americans- should not be able to overturn a policy supported by nearly 70% of Americans.
— David Hogg ☮️ (@davidhogg111) June 24, 2022

The Supreme Court overruled Roe v. Wade on Friday, holding in the Dobbs case that the Constitution does not include a right to abortion and returning the issue of abortion laws and regulations to state legislatures.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE PUTZ!

yea little snowflake wants to yell at putin he totally should go to russia and do just that give him a piece of his mind cause communist leaders totally respect that and care about what you think .that might be the best idea for all of them to go in mass and protest in Russia not here where putin can't hear there crying but there outside the kremlin and never fear cause should he try something biden will personally save them all . lol

Reactions: Maxwell
Dear Ms Hogg,

Nowhere is your rambling, incoherent headline did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.

You know, the Supreme Court didn’t outlaw abortions. They left it up to the States to decide, said nothing was mentioned in the Constitution about abortions. Now the States have a choice.
Idont see what all the fuss is about?
Because. Emotions.

Oh, and bring Brandon and O'Rourke with you in case you guys want to pick up a couple of guns while you're here. Bring them to my house.

Reactions: 232593 and Maxwell
Man it'd be so easy to break his fucking wrists.......look at those twigs

Reactions: 232593

Angry David Hogg

Progressive student activist David Hogg on Friday called on people across the country to rally in protest of the Supreme Court ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade, attempting to extend his anti-gun advocacy to a different issue.
“I’m mad as hell and I’m ready to protest,” Hogg tweeted. “Let’s do something.”
He then tweeted out a link for people to find protests across the country. “Let’s rally at the Federal courthouse across the country sign up here to protest tonight.”
He claimed, “Let me be clear This isn’t just about Roe this is about the Supreme Court going backwards against 200+ years of jurisprudence yesterday on gun laws endangering us all.”
Hogg then tweeted that Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted Americans to be divided politically:

Hogg earlier falsely claimed that former President Donald Trump “packed the court,” adding, “It’s time to unpack it.” He was mocked by a popular conservative podcaster.
“Breaking — Harvard guy doesn’t know what packing the court means,” “Catturd” tweeted.

Hogg also complained that the Supreme Court justices were “unelected.”

The Supreme Court overruled Roe v. Wade on Friday, holding in the Dobbs case that the Constitution does not include a right to abortion and returning the issue of abortion laws and regulations to state legislatures.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE PUTZ!
Hey, faggot. You should hold your breath and stomp your feet like my 3yo does.

But then someone should hold his mouth and nose shut while he’s passed out

Why isn't this in the other thread with all the other hogs squealing?

Reactions: The D
Thought he’d grow into that oddly shaped bobble head, guess not.

Isn’t his dad some FBI fag?

Also funny, so Putin who cant even afford gas for his tanks, in his nation where the average person makes less than a fucking Mexican, he’s running our shit? GTFO with that 😂