• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Day Eight... Disappointment sets in

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Well, I went in to work yesterday and they said the results weren't back yet from the dude in a cup test, so I had to head home again, but they got it back Monday afternoon and gave me a call. Told me to be in at 8:00 sharp. Well, I went in, and instead of windshield time, or even broom jockey, I got to go into the big man's office to get 'counseled'. We actually ended up having a pretty good talk, I let him know what I thought about what was going on, and he layed out what the company's expectations for me are. I think we came to a pretty good understanding of where each other were coming from, so I guess next time the lead starts acting up, I will be headed right to the big man's office. I don't know who these idiots think they are disrespecting me, but I feel pretty good that we got it hammered out now. Anyway, I went down to get back to work, and I guess as payback, they had me loading my own truck for the afternoon... big deal, at least I was back behind the windshield afterwards! BOOM. Only thing that disappointed me today, was when I got home, I have actually gained weight. I have been working hard, I thought I would have dropped a few pounds by now, but I actually put on 7 pounds since I started, I guess busting your ass ain't all it's gonna take :(

Anywya, hope you all have a great night!

”I guess busting your ass ain't all it's gonna take” First you have to bust your ass. Come work for me, I have a semi load of 1800 tires to unload. Then you can load your own damn truck with 700 and make a 2 day run delivering them to stores.

I hope you get those dickheads straightened out.
They are giving you the fuck around.
You should have got back pay for going to change your jeans as well as some other time too. It wasn't your fault that they are slow to test piss.
You must not have gotten that straight during"counciling".
Get on the union leads ass and have them get"behind" you. FM

Meh, he's not listening to us. I guess he is fine being a door mat because that this rate he can expect to be walked on for the rest of his life.