• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision DBAL-D2's shiping in Qty's to TNVC

Victor-TNVC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2007
    USA
    www.tnvc.com
    Hello all,

Just want to let the masses know, our shipment of DBAL-D2's is inbound. http://tnvc.com/shop/ldi-dbal-d2-class-1-ir-laser/ We will be filling all our pre-orders first before any other orders ship.

We will be getting several shipments in the next month to insure enough for all orders.

Thanks to all who have pre-ordered these units, the patience will be worth the wait! The TAN units look awesome! Pics forthcoming.

Vic

Re: DBAL-D2's shiping in limited Qty's to TNVC

The waiting is the hardest part....
    laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up, Vic and glad to know that I am on the list!
    cool.gif

Can you please post pics of the tan version?

Thanks for the update Vic. I have placed my pre-order for one. Order 14813

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nightforcer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the update Vic. I have placed my pre-order for one. Order 14813 </div></div>

Copy on all, thanks Brother.

grin.gif
    Yahoo, the DBAL-D2 is worth the wait!
    grin.gif

Order Num: 3283
    Order Date: February 18, 2012

And Teddy just called to tell me it is shipped out!!

Thanks Vic and the staff at TNVC!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkyPup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    grin.gif
    Yahoo, the DBAL-D2 is worth the wait!
    grin.gif

Order Num: 3283
    Order Date: February 18, 2012

And Teddy just called to tell me it is shipped out!!

Thanks Vic and the staff at TNVC! </div></div>

You're welcome Brother, I will tell the crew.

Enjoy the unit!

Vic

Vic

More units just in...Sending back orders out as fast as we can.

Thanks guys.

Vic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkyPup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    DBAL%20D2%20Side.jpg

DBAL%20D2%20Top.jpg

DBAL%20D2%20Right.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">YES!</span>
    laugh.gif
    </div></div>

I hate you...lol NICE

I got to spend some time with the DBAL-D2 tonight and it is an amazing unit.

Really like the fact that the adjustment of the visible and IR lasers are combined so that when you sight one in you also sight the other.

The IR Illuminator is simply stunning, really improves ID of the target and totally cuts out the bloom from the IR laser even at close ranges, improving targeting tremendously. Being able to focus it to avoid splash-back from the ground in front of you is a big plus too.

It was totally dark and overcast out tonight and had the ITT PVS-14 gain turned up almost to max and the IR Illuminator on Low was plenty to use out to 225 yards, no problem. On high it is almost more than I would need 90% of the time.

Great unit, really like it allot!

Well, we know the February ordered units have shipped.

Hey Vic, where are you at in the pecking order?

We have a substantial order <span style="text-decoration: line-through">inbound </span> (just arrived) and another next week. We should be covering all back orders in the next 2 weeks in BLACK. Tan housings still coming.

Thanks for the patience and your business, we've shipped out large qty's and more coming.

Vic

All,

As is sometimes the case with new items: LDI has identified that there may be a problem with the strength of some of the rubber covers for the DBAL-D2. Improved replacements have been provided to us. If you have a problem with a cover on a D2 purchased from us, please just send us an email and we will gladly provide you with a free replacement.

Thanks!

Any updates on filling the black backorders? Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tenaja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates on filling the black backorders? Thanks. </div></div>

Give jaimie at tnvc dot com an email. Thank you.

Vic