• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DD iron sights.....

hangunnr

Team Shutupnshoot
Minuteman
May 7, 2002
Flatlandia
T4bqkc.jpg

Anyone using these sights, pros/cons?

Looking to get away from battery powered sight on my ar pistol and want something relatively sleek and simple.

T4bqkc.jpg

Anyone using these sights, pros/cons?

Looking to get away from battery powered sight on my ar pistol and want something relatively sleek and simple.

I have several sets. They are light weight and rock solid. Great sights. I will say they are the best fixed sights out there.

Those are good and sturdy if you dont want folders, but I switched my back up sights to offset sights. Inline back ups will not work if the optic is fogged (happens often here in the midwest), has snow on it or if cracked (perhaps). Offsets will always work

Reactions: hangunnr
I use the DD front sights on almost all my AR’s. Rifles with optics get a folding rear, rifles with irons only get the fixed DD rear too. Great sights. Primary Arms seems to occasionally run deals on the pair. Sign up for their emails if you can. I’d say once every month or two they run a deal.

I use the DD front sights on almost all my AR’s. Rifles with optics get a folding rear, rifles with irons only get the fixed DD rear too. Great sights. Primary Arms seems to occasionally run deals on the pair. Sign up for their emails if you can. I’d say once every month or two they run a deal.
How would these sights work at 1 o'clock? Not too tall to get hung up? Thanks

Not sure how you’d set that up, so I can’t answer that.
My question is really about the height of these sights. My only experience is with Troy Industries folding iron sights .Have a great day!

My question is really about the height of these sights. My only experience is with Troy Industries folding iron sights .Have a great day!
They should be the same height as any open folding sight. It’s an industry standard height as far as I know.