• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

De-Funding the Police

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I find it hard to believe that so many Citidiots are wanting to de-fund all of the Police Departments like that is going to cure all of the problems we ALL face now.

Who in the fuck do they think is going to take care of all the whackos around now causing all of these problems?

I am ALL IN for the Police, themselves, to Police from within their ranks and weed out those that don't fit the profile, training, mental frame of mind, or whatever to be good Police Officers but that has not been happening for a couple of decades and now look at what we have got? A Shit show. Diversity? where a woman who doesn't have the strength to do the job or some other kind of asshole who doesn't belong there to start with backing you up?

The ball has been in their court for a long time and they have failed at that over and over again with their hands tied behind their backs as to going in the right direction by their Command and Leadership. There lies the Failure and the Problem. and don't get me started on,"We have investigated ourselves and can find no wrong doing." If you fuck up, own up to it and put the ones that did wrong in jail, facing charges just like anyone else would have to do and get your day in court. Don't let them just walk as happens now and in the past. You lose public trust..

I really feel sad for our good Police Officers out there everyday doing the job the right way wondering who is going to have their 6? Well it is not going to be public opinion, you have shit that bed or your leadership did.

I do think you would have to be out of your mind to become a LEO now and I do have a Dog in this Fight as my Son does his last few years on the job and is counting days.

Seems like a pretty easy solution. Restrict police service to those neighborhoods that actually pay for the police via taxes. The areas where they want to defund the police aren't actually net-positive tax payers anyways. If you come from a "good" neighborhood just stay out of the ghetto. If you live in the ghetto and want the police gone then you can reap the benefit of 0 police presence by way of even more rampant gang activity, property crime, etc.

And as a bonus, if the police are restricted to only the areas that are actual taxpayers then they will have a lot less to do, we won't need so many of them, and taxes can go down. Everybody wins. The ghetto gets their warzone, the decent neighborhoods get protection...everybody is happy.

Edited to add that it essentially becomes "Escape from New York".

Do You Want Ants 09062020151928.jpg

I wonder how long before the same people that wanted to defund the police are going to complain about all the crime and want the police to do something about it

Actually saw reference to a tweet earlier from one of the "Defund" people complaining that someone vandalized his car and was threatening to call the police.

It doesn't get any more ironic than that....

Yea, that doesn’t work for me. No go zones will make crime skyrocket in all areas, not just the ghetto.
Our FBI is rampant with corruption and political loyalty that transcends their duty. If anything needs to be taken back to formula it’s the FBI.
I don’t believe anyone but a tiny minority of people, the communist fanatics, takes this seriously. Even Joe I’ll Say And Believe Anything To Get Elected Biden says he’s against the defund the police nonsense.

I hope this isn’t gone in a week, but my guess is the handlers and puppeteers will reign their jackals in and this will go down the media memory hole, because it’s too stupid for even them.

All police should quit their jobs at the same time where damnrats want to defund them. It's a safe bet, after some time, damnrats will beg them to come back to save their asses. Then, police should probably agree with this request in exchage for at least 50% salary raise.... That's the way I would, personally, resolve this situation.

Actually saw reference to a tweet earlier from one of the "Defund" people complaining that someone vandalized his car and was threatening to call the police.

Some where in canada there was people protesting then some white guy showed up in black face

This happend in toronto pay attention to the sign she is holding

o_OTo be fair NYPD with its 6$ billion budget could use a severe shakedown, third of European militaries have smaller budgets and militaries have tanks, fighter planes, ships , not bicycles and police interceptors like the donut & waffle crew out of NY so either its time to wall in the favela of Jewtropolis or stop pretending they are policing a warzone.

No country in the west spends even remotely as much on police and most have more cops per capita , than US and are as safe or safer than the urban US. So it can be done better on much smaller budgets.

And then there is a problem when cops steal more than the criminals , civil asset forfeiture numbers are huge.

''Cops and courts are not just a cost for local governments, though. Fines, fees, and forfeitures are a major source of revenue, encouraging violent overpolicing and harassment, especially of black neighborhoods and black individuals. In 80 cities and towns across the country, fines and forfeitures account for half of general-fund revenue, a practice particularly prevalent in Louisiana, Georgia, and Texas. A Department of Justice investigation found that in Ferguson, Missouri, the town used the police and the courts as a kind of fundraising office, plugging budget holes with ginned-up traffic tickets and housing-code violations and charges for missed court dates. ''

''Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Forfeiture was originally presented as a way to cripple large-scale criminal enterprises by diverting their resources. But today, aided by deeply flawed federal and state laws, many police departments use forfeiture to benefit their bottom lines, making seizures motivated by profit rather than crime-fighting. For people whose property has been seized through civil asset forfeiture, legally regaining such property is notoriously difficult and expensive, with costs sometimes exceeding the value of the property. With the total value of property seized increasing every year, calls for reform are growing louder, and CLRP is at the forefront of organizations seeking to rein in the practice.''

Last edited:
If that really will happen, everything about the atf should be dissolved and all firearm restrictions should be lifted. Give firearm and ammunition manufacturers at least a six month heads up so supply/demand doesn’t get too haywire. This way anyone and everyone that wants a firearm for defense isn’t completely and utterly fucked

The civil asset forfeiture numbers are sickening. Last I looked, more was stolen in civil asset forfeiture than all theft and burglary combined.

Assets are not innocent until proven guilty so some badge wearing folks would find stuff they liked and claim it was part of a crime. If the owner wanted it back they had to go to court and prove the innocents of their item/cash/cars etc. Court costs are not cheap so it is a lose lose if the person/item is innocent.

Reactions: The D
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
-- President Obama, Denver, July 2008.

• Wow
Reactions: tomcatmv
I'm stocking up on popcorn as this is going to get more interesting. No doubt we need police and I'm all for the rule of law but some things have gotten out of hand.

One common reason the departments are unable to deal with problem officers or provide transparency to the public is the unions. Like many unions, rules make it difficult to discipline or terminate problematic officers. They either keep their jobs or move to another agency when they need to be removed from law enforcement altogether. Around here the noise about dealing with policing at some level is more or less bi-partisan but, let's not kid ourselves, the dems are on point with this. Historically the dems are very pro-union but to fix this the unions need to go away. It'll be interesting to see if they are willing to make that move or fall back into a pro-union stance and render any reform minimally effective.

The way in which forfeiture laws are used is disgusting and I don't like the militarization of the PD. I come from a town that is all but Mayberry and they have armored carriers and officers in full tactical gear as the default - its intimidating and unnecessary - not to mention the huge chunk of taxpayer money that goes to them.

Reactions: Nicosdad
Call in John Galt. When the police begin to disappear, the 'de-funders' will beg them to come back, at which point the terms of service can change in favor of common sense law and order.

Not at all, the only thing the union offers is a contract on working conditions .
Such as hourly wages
If unions didn’t fight tooth and nail to keep their members under any and all circumstances they wouldn’t have any source of income(dues).

Reactions: Nicosdad
The civil asset forfeiture numbers are sickening. Last I looked, more was stolen in civil asset forfeiture than all theft and burglary combined.

Assets are not innocent until proven guilty so some badge wearing folks would find stuff they liked and claim it was part of a crime. If the owner wanted it back they had to go to court and prove the innocents of their item/cash/cars etc. Court costs are not cheap so it is a lose lose if the person/item is innocent.

Definitely problems in current law-enforcement practices needing resolution.
This is a legitimate question....

View attachment 7347584

Do you own a shovel? If not, do you need to borrow one?

Reactions: Alabusa
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
-- President Obama, Denver, July 2008.
I remember that and thinking at the time of the Hitler brown shirts.

i wonder if the police would rather have social services handle any of the types of calls they get.
otherwise, it would only reduce training and increase problems.

Best 12 minute rebuttal against this fucking nonsense that I've listened to today (no relationship to the author, his material is great):

I.E., Minneapolis ranks super fucking high compared to other U.S. cities on rape (4th highest) and robbery (9th) charges. Soooo..defund the police?

#let_the_odds_be_ever_in_your_favor

We are witnessing the development of a "tribe" here in America. It is a weak tribe with lots of $$$ backing. It has nothing to do with skin color....

Any one want to take a guess as to why this is happening?

Hobo

Of all the Antifa, left leaning, SJW shit that has come about recently, this De-Funding the Police is the something I have a real problem with.

Granted that LE has had a long time to take care of problems from within their ranks and IMHO have failed at that, but there are a lot of good guys and gals out there doing what needs to be done everyday. Their hands have been tied as to correcting things from within by their Chiefs or whatever you want to call them. City counsel, whatever??? Diversity and lowering Standards to fill the ranks???

There is a long history of LE fucking up, like being at the wrong address with a no knock warrant and shooting someone dead in their bed because the "Officer" thought that can of Diet Coke looked like a gun, and all walk because,"We have investigated ourselves and can find no wrongdoing." That was all Bullshit and we all know it. LE fucked up, yet defended their own and got away with it, when someone should have been held to the standards of anyone else that did that crime, but all walk free? The shooting of the guy on his knees in a Las Vegas Hotel really rings a bell for me as well as many other incidents closer to me.

Granted, the History is long and some of those people should have been up on charges but did not have to "Face the Music" as any other citizen would have had to do. The Thin Blue Line took care of them and they are still free and on the job. I would have had a problem living within myself had I done that myself.

Now we have this overwhelming mindset on the "Left" to just De-Fund the Police and that will take care of it ALL???

They are not thinking about the source of the problems, The Head End, where Command and Control decisions come down,

Instead, they want to throw them all under the Bus when what they really need to do is cut the head end out and replace them with people who can think.

To ALL of you LEOs doing the right things, I Salute You, and if no one else has your 6 I do. FM

When I was in the Army we weeded the Shitbirds out and LE can do the same, just untie their hands.

If there was any chance of the police actually doing what needed to be done to solve the problems in their own ranks and stop covering/excusing/helping those that harm citizens, it would have been done already.

The politicians didn't want any change either because they wanted all the union votes.... vote for me and I'll let you get away with anything.

Well you reap what you sow and I'm sure whatever "solution" the Democrats/Communists/SJWs come up with will only make things way worse.

• Love
Reactions: Foul Mike