• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dead air Xeno brake alternative

EddieE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
Does anyone make a brake to work with the Xeno end cap mount on a dead air suppressor that has the function of a brake with side baffles/vents to reduce muzzle flip when not using the suppressor?

I have not seen anything out there on how well the Xeno brake works when not using a suppressor.

Last edited:
If you can find the suppressor dimensions, make sure the length of the muzzle device works with the interior void on the suppressor. I may try one of these when my Sierra5 gets out of time out as it's one of the shortest mounting solutions available.

If you can find the suppressor dimensions, make sure the length of the muzzle device works with the interior void on the suppressor. I may try one of these when my Sierra5 gets out of time out as it's one of the shortest mounting solutions available.
yeah, that was the next thing I was starting to think about. I guess as long as the brake is shorter than the DA Xeno brake, I should be ok, right?

Not sure why DA doesn't just make a 2 or 3 port brake. Would make life easier.

Yeah it should be. How big is the Keymo brake? I haven't looked really hard at the DA brake dimensions yet as I'm still months away from receiving the can.

Yeah it should be. How big is the Keymo brake? I haven't looked really hard at the DA brake dimensions yet as I'm still months away from receiving the can.
I haven't found out yet either.

Dead air doesn't have a xeno bigger than 30cal does it? I'd like to do xeno on a hybrid46 with a 45 cal QD option to keep it seperate from my 30 cal cans.

I just spoke with the team at EA and the Centrix isn’t going into production anytime soon, definitely not Q3 this year.
ok, I have an email from Josh saying it will be on the market Q3 this year. Either way, I have moved on! Looking at other options.