• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Dealing with cameraland ny

elkstalker338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2010
colorado
Well to start this off, I was needing a spotting scope for a Feb sheep hunt coming up and decided to get a vortex viper HD 15x45x65, I started discussing this scope with Doug and he stated they did not have the angled model but had the straight one. After finally deciding to get it I called them and not only did they find an angled one but sold it to me with the holiday discount and 2011 price, I purchased it on Jan 3rd, today was the first day I got to get it outside and all I can say is WOW, I am extremely pleased with its clarity at high pwr, THANKS TO DOUG AND VORTEX for another awesum optic at an affordable price

Re: Dealing with cameraland ny

Doug and his team are great.
I buy my camera stuff from them too.
Great deals on great products by great people, supporting our site.

Thanks again,

Doug S

i bought a minox spotting scope...great price and really fast shipping...even got a free hat!!!

I recently had an order that arrived with a problem. I called Camera Land and the problem was resolved immediately with no questions asked. Great customer service.

+++ to the CameraLand team. I haven't bought any optics from them but sent a camera in for repair and it went like clockwork!

Nothing, but positive experiences with Doug and Neal.

does anyone know if they repair binoculars, I have a older pair of Leica Geovids that when you use the range finder the first number of the reading doesn't show up. Sent them to Leica but they won't repair them.