• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Death of a Warrior SFC Jimmy Thode

threefeathers

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2003
AZ
I am devestated, I am crying. I was jimmy's Plt Sgt for 7 years. I have pictures of him on my Den, One when we were swimming track across one of the rivers someplace and I had just radioed the platoon saying, "Hey, remember you're in the low bid." His track suddenly tipped and I happened to snap apic at that moment, it righted but you can see him in the T C's hatch ready to unass. The second is a pic of us winning the 6th Army Light Machine Gun Championship at Ft. Ord.
Jimmy was comissioned a Lieutenant and I was pleased to give him his first salute.
He went inactive and had a break in service because of his police work in Farmington New Mexico. He made the invasion of Iraq as an NCO and had volunteered for A Stan as part of the build up. So far the word I have is he was killed by an IED but if anyone here can get me a better AAR I'd certainly appreciate it.
I'm old but I've been truying to do my part by rturning to training with Mas Ayoob and giving that training for free at Ft. Huachuca through the inter-agency program of military-police. Jimmy was planning to have his Farmington P D unit go through the training when he came back.

Re: Death of a Warrior SFC Jimmy Thode

RIP warrior
frown.gif

Prayers of comfort for the family, you and all of his friends, said

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.

I've ask the folks at Ft. Huachuca for an AAR on his death. These are friends of mine so I should recieve it by Monday.

Here is a pic of him as a young soldier training for a night patrol.
JimmyThodein1989.jpg

Brothers and Sisters in Arms, I want to thank you for the many e-mails you have sent. Members of this site have responded wonderfully. This old soldier will carry on as long as he can step. The next Free 2 day class for Military and LEO at Ft. Huachuca is scheduled for January 19-20th 2011. Captain Bo will be the OIC. Captain Jim the RSO, and this old soldier the chief instructor.
Scouts Out and on task