• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dec. 7th, 1941,

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
a date which will live, in infamy.

D29C5009-9597-489F-B725-D79D5D5A0F92-1719021.jpg

B10E3813-9B4C-4171-B657-E4C99C6EE379_jpe-2195102.JPG

10672416_1103508516344105_31725094684709-2195099.JPG

I was at the Memorial in June 1976 and there was a sheen of oil on the water surface that had washed up
from the depths. Sincere gratitude to all who served, irregardless of which War.

Live broadcast of the event today.

Edit: Wrong link. Corrected now.

Last edited:
Today'd be a good day to carry a Sig m18- the new Navy, USMC, AF pistol. Or the longer slide version pistol, Army Sig m17.

Last edited:
I was at the Memorial in June 1976 and there was a sheen of oil on the water surface that had washed up
from the depths. Sincere gratitude to all who served, irregardless of which War.
I was there October 1981 and oil was still coming up.

Reactions: TACC and DIBBS
Lost my 3 second-cousins that day on the Oklahoma; Barber brothers. They were finally identified, and buried this 9-11 in New London, Wi. There was a 4th brother who wanted to serve, but was too young. He ran the family farm until his retirement, and is still living. Always wondered if Saving Private Ryan was loosely based on this family.

I used to work with a guy who never met his Dad. The Dad was killed during the attack on Peal. He was conceived here in the states then his Dad shipped out to Pearl before the attack. A fellow I worked with went to Hawaii and found the Dad's gravestone and copied it with a piece of paper and lead pencil. I got to see it, it was a somber moment for us. The son never made it to Hawaii to his Dad's grave.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: TACC and Milf Dots
80 year anniversary today and do you think Google would give it a shoutout on their homepage? Of course not! That space is only reserved for Commies and other people no one has heard of or care about.

God bless all those who gave it all that day and God bless our WW2 Vets who are still among us. They're a very quickly dying breed, so when you get the chance to shake the hand of a WW2 Vet, make that a priority because that chance could be the last chance.

I just asked my English wife if she knew what today was.....
"No."
" Its the day we decided to save the British from the Nazis in 1941."

Never fails to piss her off.

You should try a bit harder to piss her off HA!

Tell her it's the day we remember the desperate and underhanded British plan to hide the information they had on the pending Japanese attack, which cost the lives of thousands of Americans, in order to make sure we went to war to go save the British from the mess their own foreign policy kind of helped create.

It wouldn't have worked out as quickly for the British, if a certain Austrian hadn't been stupid enough to think that if he declared war on the USA, the Japanese would return the favour and declare war on the USSR.

Had the British passed on the information they had from their code breakers, a lot less would have died in the attack.

I had the privilege of working with a gent named Ray Emory 40 some years ago at a company called Allied Sheet Metal in Seattle. He was there that day and up until a few years ago was very active in the Pearl Harbor survivor group as he eventually retired in Hawaii. I'm assuming he has passed away at this point but I do know a former co-worker who had his contact info
at any rate he was a true gentleman and patriot.

80 Years ago.

Never forget what extremists do... of all kinds. Especially when they get ahold of the levers of power in a government. Japanese militarists... German fascists... Soviet Communists... Muslim radicals...

And coming soon to a theater near you... American Communists...

Sirhr

Old government propaganda but surprisingly accurate and applicable for today:

Reactions: CSGambill
I just asked my English wife if she knew what today was.....
"No."
" Its the day we decided to save the British from the Nazis in 1941."

Never fails to piss her off.
you can also remind her the nra and American patriots donated 4mm rifles for their home defense:)

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My kids are 26, 28, and 30.

I ask them every year what happened today in history as well as numerous other days throughout the year.

Hopefully by now it has sunk in and they will pass it along to their kids because the public school district isn't going to teach them shit.

I work with a man years ago, never knew his dad: he was killed at Pearl on December 7, 1941. Prayers to them and all who followed. Everyday I wonder what has become of our country? 🇺🇸

arguably the most important non technological discovery on the planet since the revolutionary war

once the US was forced to go all in, the world order changed forever

the previous world order was dismantled, as well as their supposed power base

country boarders were created (good or bad..english f'd up that one pretty bad)

world order will change again but it will never go back to germany, england, france being influential

My kids are 26, 28, and 30.

I ask them every year what happened today in history as well as numerous other days throughout the year.

Hopefully by now it has sunk in and they will pass it along to their kids because the public school district isn't going to teach them shit.
the only date they learn is 1619.

My Dad was at Hickam Field attached to 11th Bombardment Group, B17's he never talked much about it. He was a crew chief and gunner
Said it fucked up breakfast. I still have his 24 hour passes and manuals for the B17's . I wish I had got him to talk more. After Pearl Harbor the group deployed to the South Pacific campaigns in the Solomon Is Corregidor, Guadalcanal and more. I did retrieve his DD214 from the DOD.
The parts we will never know.