• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

December Las Vegas Precision Rifle Match - 14 Dec 2013

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
Our next monthly match will be held at Desert Sportsman's Rifle and Pistol Club.

When: Saturday December 14th (2nd Sat in Dec). *Note the change from the normal date*

Time: 0730 sign-in, hopefully done shooting by noon

Where: Range 9, Targets will be from 220yds to 644yds.

Bring 75 rounds. COF will be around 60.

$20 for members, $25 for non-members

Please RSVP here so we can get a rough count.

***Some new changes!!***

If you have never shot our match, your first time is free!

If you have wanted to try this sport but don't have the equipment, we now have a loaner rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor!! We only ask that you purchase ammo thru us as the ammo will be hand-loads tailored to that rifle. Contact me for more info. *First come, first served*

Also if you want to try it but still feel intimidated; we will be launching our mentoring program for new shooters. You will be paired up with an experienced shooter who will work with you during the match to help. Of course this program is completely voluntary on your part and we will help you as much or as little as you want.

We hope to see everyone out there!

I will be at the police/law enforcement Force Science Institute institute in Vegas all week. My flight leaves on the 13th. I'll try and push it back. If I can, I'll PM you to see if the 6.5 is available. I'd love to shoot a match. I'll keep ya posted. Oh, and can you let me know how much the ammo will run for 80 rounds?

I'll be there early to set up and help get things rolling, hopefully I will have rounds left over from So Cal PRC so I do not have to load more.

Depending on the weather there may be a paper stage or 2.

Let us know if your going to be shooting. Cant guarantee paper targets for those that don't RSVP, Thank you.

I'll be there...This is my first real match so I would be OK with some mentoring...also OK to pay the match fee, no problem..

It looks like we have a crew of four of us rolling out from SoCal. See you guys in the morning!

I had a great time today, it was really good to see friends from AZ and CA. It was also nice to see some new faces out there. Great shooting Jared! This was his first match and finished in the top 10!

Thanks for having us out guys! You put on a great match as always.

Big thanks to Dane, Joe, Roy and the rest of the Sin City guys for running the show.

Great shooting Tim, James, and Dale!

It's always good times getting to hang with the Vegas crew.

there the first Saturday of every month(most of the time)

Congrats to Tim for spanking all of us