• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Decent security cameras

gtofan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2004
VA
After my neighbors vehicles were entered last night, I have the itch for a wireless nightvision security camera, or two to compliment the floodlights.

Looking for pros and cons of this type of system and not too concerned about cost but would like to keep it in the triple-digits...cannot be approaching the cost of a new NF...may change my mind
smile.gif

While the motion sensor lights are a plus, would like some overkill or just "more" of an arsenal.....hopefully I will never need it but cannot be too safe these days.

Having it record on the PC is nice, or another remote DVR. Figure some peeps here have experience with this.

Re: Decent security cameras

I am interested in this also. Been thinking about it for awhile and looking at the systems they sell at Sam's Club. Not knowing anything about this I have been hesitant in purchasing.