• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Decisive action.

bet that clerk had a little leakage out his pecker hehhehehe. relooked that video, that dam cop wasn't even in the door and shot the first one like a goddamn boss. Good job by the officer. to be honest I don't know how he restrained himself once he started shooting them I would have emptied that gun once the shots started.

This guy has to be related to Doc Holiday.

Reminds me of Bill Jordan. Not the camo douche Bill Jordan.......

THIS Bill Jordan
658482_original.jpg

Reminds me of Bill Jordan. Not the camo douche Bill Jordan.......

THIS Bill Jordan

I think Mr. Jordan would have killed both of those kids. Guy in the video, if he intended to shoot them in their arms, that's just awesome that he walked in there and did that.

No second place winners was a good read. I enjoy his writing style. I also enjoy hip shooting, mostly inspired by him.

I may be wrong but after watching that a few times, and laughing each time, I think the hole in that yute's arm is the least of his problems. I think that is a pass through as you can hear him cough and he is holding his side not his arm. I think he is hit in the lung. FM

Another dimbulb here:

Note to Israeli carry idiots: look at his out of battery pistol. Perfect for a disarm when he sticks it up over the counter. Or better yet take a step back, draw, and shoot him in the fucking face with all the time in the world to do it....