• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deep South tactical

whodat988

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2021
Mississippi
I’m about to get a build from deep south tactical out of pelahatchie MS and just looking for how many people on here have lasers from deep south ?

I purchased a barreled action from them a while ago to put together my first "custom", albeit it's a trued remington with a Bartlein 3B. I haven't shot it a ton as it is mainly a hunting rig, but it hammers. They are great guys and are very responsive, even helping me track down parts for my build. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Reactions: whodat988
I have several from Deep South Tactical. The workmanship is terrific. Accuracy is guaranteed. Very fast turnaround. Prices are very reasonable.

I have several from Deep South Tactical. The workmanship is terrific. Accuracy is guaranteed. Very fast turnaround. Prices are very reasonable.
Thanks makes me feel better and the great thing is I only live an hour and 15 minutes from them

He put a MTU Bartlein on my Bergara that shoots really well with most factory ammo. Shoots to the same point of aim as well. I took it out to 900yds a few weeks ago.

They spun me up an AI barrel when they were offing SH discounts. I provided the barrel blank and some loose guidance, they returned me a hammer in about a week. Clean machining, good comms. I wouldn't hesitate to have them do more work again.

Thanks makes me feel better and the great thing is I only live an hour and 15 minutes from them
Thanks for bringing this shop to my attention ,again . About the same drive for me.Had heard of them in the past , but forgot about them.
Have a guy 15 min. from my house that started building AR s and bolts ,oh three years ago ? His builds have shot impressive groups at 1000 ,1200 yds at his "out the backdoor " range, I bang steel there when its not any hunting seasons open . Holding off from giving him work, until he gets some more time under his belt.
Currently driving to Delhi La. to get work done. Will check these guys out for sure. 👍

Great guys and great local gun builders. Another who is quickly making a name in the local prs is Rachel Precision out of Canton, Ms.

Dudes are good to go there. Visited there shop a couple years back while out there for the North American Sniper Championship match. A couple buddies were running 6 Dasher match rifles with great results.

WasNH4X

The builder in Delhi, La is excellent. Sixteen miles further West on I-20 in Rayville, La. is another excellent builder (Brian Allen) owner of A-TEAM PRECISION.

WasNH4X

The builder in Delhi, La is excellent. Sixteen miles further West on I-20 in Rayville, La. is another excellent builder (Brian Allen) owner of A-TEAM PRECISION.
David has rebarreled and bedded two rifles for me. Both are " shooters" ,very happy with his work , however a shorter drive for me would be nice sometimes.

David has rebarreled and bedded two rifles for me. Both are " shooters" ,very happy with his work , however a shorter drive for me would be nice sometimes.
I’ve heard of David Christman many times .. I guess in this day and time with as many good builders using all the new day expensive equipment building them there are many good choices . I just really see no reason in a person shooting a rifle anymore not capable of 3/8 or better

Reactions: WasNH4X
Deep South chambered a bartlein carbon as a prefit for my Terminus Zeus - it hammers. Super clean work and very fast.