• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deep State MSM Misdirection Success no More IG Report Discussion

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
Even on the hide where people pay attention pretty well, the Treason and ongoing Coup by DC against America are now set up to become a non issue until its too late. No mre headlines, misdirection has seemed to work, Sessions has succeeded that little swamp rat fucktard. Not one arrest not one charge, not one pension lost, nobody pays a price. Your congress represents the deep state not you, everyone in government cannot be trusted and should be treated as the enemy of the Constitution they have proven themselves to be.

Buy ammo and buy more arms, we are heading for a real revolution or we are heading for slavery.

We’re told there are, “additional ongoing investigations”. I tend to agree with you. Sessions may be the biggest disappointment AG in history. If I was AG a lot of people would already be in handcuffs just from what’s public already.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Lets get Sztrok on the hot seat in front of Congress and see what he has to say about what he said.

Lets get Sztrok on the hot seat in front of Congress and see what he has to say about what he said.
Probably some bullshit about regretting that he privately expressed his Constitutionally guarunteed choice for President to his girlfriend and that it was so horribly misconstrued. Followed by hugs and pats and there there poor rightgeous
public servant . As McTraitor hums battle hym of the republic .

Doesnt matter. You guys optimism for anything baffles me. There won’t be a revolution for many reason but one being because people are stupid. We are already in slavery to some extent. Until a unified force demands change instead of spouting off on the interwebs then nothing will ever change. They’ve figured out they can do whatever they want and get away with it with no pushback.

Doesnt matter. You guys optimism for anything baffles me. There won’t be a revolution for many reason but one being because people are stupid. We are already in slavery to some extent. Until a unified force demands change instead of spouting off on the interwebs then nothing will ever change. They’ve figured out they can do whatever they want and get away with it with no pushback.
Fukin A tell it Bra . Everyone is sitting on there nuts waitin for em to hatch . What you are witnessing is the Keyboard Commando Bitch a Mother Fucker Would Spankfest . While I don't doubt want , will is another thing entirely .

Yep that what the Kremlin and Honeker were saying in 1989. Th over reach is happening already, the spark will come out of the blue then its game on.

I’m ready for the spark. Are you guys? What do you think will be the spark that sets off the inferno?

I am for real. What do you think will be the final straw? We already have the rich getting richer, no middle class, a growing welfare state, a government out of control, soft coup currently taking place, you and generations to follow are getting robbed and have been for some time while the elite break all the laws and get wealthier by the minute, innocent people getting killed, weaponizing of gov agencies, the divide getting larger and larger politically and so on. It just keeps getting worse. Hell in some instances you have cops shooting first and never asking questions. Will it be the American dollar losing its value? Food trucks not running for a week? The Chinese finally hit us? I mean what do you think it will actually be? I don’t want the spark or what may rise up afterwards but seems the other side does.

As long as they can keep the people brainwashed and push conservatives more and more to a corner where they will just fade away, the less and less hope there is for the republic. Seems to me the sheep are growing in numbers while the sheepdogs are becoming nonexistent in an ever growing number of wolves.

Last edited:
I’m ready for the spark. Are you guys? What do you think will be the spark that sets off the inferno?

I am for real. What do you think will be the final straw? We already have the rich getting richer, no middle class, a growing welfare state, a government out of control, soft coup currently taking place, you and generations to follow are getting robbed and have been for some time while the elite break all the laws and get wealthier by the minute, innocent people getting killed, weaponizing of gov agencies, the divide getting larger and larger politically and so on. It just keeps getting worse. Hell in some instances you have cops shooting first and never asking questions. Will it be the American dollar losing its value? Food trucks not running for a week? The Chinese finally hit us? I mean what do you think it will actually be? I don’t want the spark or what may rise up afterwards but seems the other side does.

As long as they can keep the people brainwashed and push conservatives more and more to a corner where they will just fade away, the less and less hope there is for the republic. Seems to me the sheep are growing in numbers while the sheepdogs are becoming nonexistent in an ever growing number of wolves.

Please stop repeating that “rich keep getting richer” bullshit. That phrase was probably invented and inserted into the lexicon by a Soviet Comintern propaganda agent.

Please stop repeating that “rich keep getting richer” bullshit. That phrase was probably invented and inserted into the lexicon by a Soviet Comintern propaganda agent.

That’s a true statement. Put it this way, the guy that has $20,000 invested ain’t making shit compared to the guy that has $20,000,000 invested. There is a point when you accumulate so much money that you literally don’t even have to do anything to become richer other than have a manager worth a shit. Another way to look at it is to look at how many people on earth control 98% of all the wealth out there. Something like 2% of people on earth have more money than the other 98% combined. I don’t remember the exact numbers but it’s something along those lines.

Literally 8 guys control/have more wealth than half of the globe. Think about that. Care to explain to me how they aren’t getting rich hand over fist just for being rich? Easy to make money if you have money to invest. Have they worked for it? Sure I’m sure a lot of them have. Some a little lucky? Sure, I think some people just happen to be at the right place at the right time. Some have family wealth and so on.

That said, as long as the ones controlling the wealth can generate jobs and a healthy economy then all is good. But when it is just held and just continues to accumulate to one side with no growth for anyone else it’s bad.

Last edited:
Can we replace it with crony capitalism?
Because you are blind if you don't see the incestual relationship with .gov and big companies.

That’s a true statement. Put it this way, the guy that has $20,000 invested ain’t making shit compared to the guy that has $20,000,000 invested. There is a point when you accumulate so much money that you literally don’t even have to do anything to become richer other than have a manager worth a shit. Another way to look at it is to look at how many people on earth control 98% of all the wealth out there. Something like 2% of people on earth have more money than the other 98% combined. I don’t remember the exact numbers but it’s something along those lines.

And so what?

Can we replace it with crony capitalism?
Because you are blind if you don't see the incestual relationship with .gov and big companies.

False equivalence. I pointed out that he was using a Communist-created idea, which has nothing to do with the presence or absence of government corruption.

Reactions: ArmyJerry

Same old shit Communism 1.0 didnt work because there wasnt latte production control and doctors were not paid more than garbagemen. IF WE ONLY FIX THAT COMMUNISM WILL WORK!

Same old lie.

It will never work.

It assumes everyone in Soviet Russia was treated the same.

Someone needs to write a book using animals as a parable of life in the communist system and show how even in pure working Communism it becomes "some animals being more equal than other animals".

Its all about control.

Bernie Sanders hates our system because it gives the individual choice.

He famously stated on the campaign trail that its crazy stores have an aisle dedicated to deodorant.

Communism 2.0 will never account for the vibrancy and choice of the Capitalist system.

All it can do in "planning" is pick winners or losers and there in lies the seed of corruption and the production of products not because people want them but because that is what they are forced to choose.

Oh but AI will solve how many size 9 shoes to make?

How come when in "pre computer" USA I could always buy size 9 shoes but "pre computer" CCCP failed because it couldnt supply a diverse market through planning?

I lived in 1988 Moscow.

People that wore size ten shoes bought size 9 shoes when they were on the shelf because that was what was available.

Than they hoped they could trade them to someone that needed size nines.

Your actual market just becomes the source for barter material resulting in empty shelves as people buy everything for no other reason than its available.

Currency has little value, manufactured products become the trade item.

Great system, not!

Tired of reading if we only had more of it, it would work.

And so what?

You tell me. What do you think is going to happen when the elites and governments of the world control all the resources that are left when the middle and working classes are left with nothing? The entire system is a house of cards. You want a healthy economy, you can’t have all the wealth tilted to one side. You must have a healthy working and middle class. Trump knows this!!!

I’m upper middle class and if you cannot see how we have been getting squeezed more and more the last couple decades to feed the rich and poor in a manner of speaking then no words I have can explain it to you. If you have a certain amount of money you are basically protected while everyone else just has to figure it out. The government cannot figure out how to spend money properly? We will just tax the people more, no biggie. How does that ever work in the real world? If you think the way things have been run the last decade or so are great then I must ask you when you were born? Perhaps you haven’t seen a healthy economy and government.

And with that said, believe me I am not all for the government breaking up or redistributing wealth of anything of the sort. If that’s the way I come across then that was not my intention. I’m 100% against that. What I’m saying is that currently all I see is corrupt government working with wealthy businesses to do nothing more than add to their own power. That’s not a good thing. I don’t see how anyone could advocate for that.

Last edited:
You tell me. What do you think is going to happen when the elites and governments of the world control all the resources that are left when the middle and working classes are left with nothing? The entire system is a house of cards. You want a healthy economy, you can’t have all the wealth tilted to one side. You must have a healthy working and middle class. Trump knows this!!!

I’m upper middle class and if you cannot see how we have been getting squeezed more and more the last couple decades to feed the rich and poor in a manner of speaking then no words I have can explain it to you. If you have a certain amount of money you are basically protected while everyone else just has to figure it out. The government cannot figure out how to spend money properly? We will just tax the people more, no biggie. How does that ever work in the real world? If you think the way things have been run the last decade or so are great then I must ask you when you were born? Perhaps you haven’t seen a healthy economy and government.

And with that said, believe me I am not all for the government breaking up or redistributing wealth of anything of the sort. If that’s the way I come across then that was not my intention. I’m 100% against that. What I’m saying is that currently all I see is corrupt government working with wealthy businesses to do nothing more than add to their own power. That’s not a good thing. I don’t see how anyone could advocate for that.

Yes Obama tried to kill the middle class.

Kill them by destroying their access to health care, provide indoctrination instead of education so our graduates cant compete, tank the economy that allows us to exist with a middle class, replace the middle class with low wage illegal immigration, replace the working middle class with H1B visa slaves, I cant prove it but Id say he fueled an opiod crisis somehow to kill off the middle class, and than he set up a coup with his coconspirator Hillary to negate the middle class vote.

Trump is trying at least to build the middle class.

and its working.

Know how I can tell?

The other side is going shithouse.

Last edited: