• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nice breakdown of the outrageous nature of politics. (I did not write this)

Hey AviCado, now it's time for me to ask you a question. Why exactly did you get political so early on in your membership here? Why not test the waters first?

I think it's because you guys might sniff out and dogpile on anyone who's different, and lob every political strawman you can at them?

image.jpg

Lol Clinton is innocent. Lmao she has done nothing criminal. Hahahahaha

Just like that sailor that took a innocent personal picture of a sub and did a year in jail
You libs are delusional.
Only gun shooters I see who are libs are big gov worshipping cops/Feds

You are quite the unicorn if you are a non .gov affiliated liberal shill and also a avid shooter.

ok lets make it $5000

You said in my thread that you're department carries blah blah blah

Like I said .gov affiliated.
Rules for thee not for me

you are either lying now or lying then just like your girl Killary

Nah, rant on. That's why I went into accounting. A mentor of mine kept a couple clinics operating in rural Iowa for about 20 years through grant-writing and effective accounting, and without a fiscal wizard they would have been back to lollipops and prayers to help little Timmy's diabetes.

My department carries the M&P, it runs fine. Before that we were carrying Model 64s or surprised Model 10s. I saw a Model 10 frozen because of the lint and gunked up oil stopping anything from moving, springs and all. For many agencies, it's more important that it be safe enough for the person carrying it to clean and clear it than for it to run a 3,000 round eval in the Somali lowlands using corroded surplus SMG ammo upside down in the middle of a typhoon 3500m above sea level on a moonless Wednesday while a priest lays a curse on it. That's why the officers and machineguns get M9s or Sigs, and the STA, MARSOC, FAST, and MPs all carry whatever their command decides like the M11 Sigs or the Glocks and HKs SF budgets buy or those dumbass 1911s some dickhead ordered for MARSOC. A same reason the squad DMs were carrying hotrodded M16s instead of KAC M110s or M40s.

Budget is always a balance between training and equipment, and I think we all agree that the 50m accuracy of a sidearm is less important than a 1500rd/yr training budget.

Nah I think he needs to be impeached on the preponderance of evidence of wrongdoing per the Constitution (consistently lying should be enough, it did Clinton in!), and then put in jail for his crimes.

I don't buy the narrative of "proven Clinton wrongdoings" though I'd be happy to never hear about her again. Then again I don't consider chain letters as proof.
I would like to thank you for proving my point that reason and logic are 100% absent from your side!

You already said you work for .gov. No wonder you support failed economic and social policies. Your a retart

Hahaha yeah I'm the loudmouth. Who lives in the pit and contributes near 0 to the tech forums and denies their own quote about where they work?

Done with your trolling, the regulars can take the hook