• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Deerfield Beach Webcam

She was hot

SFC Hamby or your Thursday goat? Because I have bad news on the goat: Alex, the Foreign Legion guy, and his Gurkha detachment invited me over for a delicious goat curry with na'an after you left

Today the underwater beach cam is showing a virtual freeway of fish. Fun to watch

Great day underwater

File fish, cow fish and tangs right in the camera

Ahhh Deerfield beach. I spent a lot of time there with my family on vacation. That was the 80's and 90's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every 4 days there are another 100 visits to this thread. I know that someone is watching it as well as I am.

Big Day on the reef cam. 12 juvi barracuda, large puffer fish. big school of fish, file fish....awsome

photo55091.jpg Meanwhile, inside Tampa Bay, people are fishing.
My fishing buddy got this one to the boat on Friday at the Skyway bridge
He used a dinner plate sized stingray.
The first two broke off and he managed to land this one using 150lb test mono and a 200lb leader.

You don't. The goliath grouper is protected. You're not allowed to bring them into the boat.
I got a call from him yesterday asking if I wanted to go chase them today. Had to decline because I'm in the middle of painting the house.
Got to get it done, rainy season is on its way.
Those big boys aren't going anywhere. They are resident fish.
The big tarpon are in their way in also. About another week...

Visited Deerfield Beach with family friends, as a kid.
Watched a dude at the end of the pier take advantage of the offshore breeze and use a blown up hefty bag as a giant 'bobber' to get a live bait waaaaay the fuck out there. He said he'd caught sailfish doing that...
Also witnessed a pod of marauding gorilla bluefish bite a bunch of swimmers, it made their local news that night.
Annnd, I also got stung on my back by a Portugese Man O War @ Deerfield Beach. That shit hurt...

Haven't looked at the webcam.

Wow just stumbled across this thread. 25 years ago I lived in Deerfield and surfed that beach. Had an old panel van that I'd sleep in down there so I could hit the surf early. Repaired boards at a buddy's custom surf board shop for a while.....Damn, some of the best memories of my life.

Had a close call with that pier in some bad water. Came out bleeding, ready to go back in till my buddy reminded me that blood was shark bait.......

Last edited:
They pull in sharks from there. Yesterday...Ray. small barracudas, bazillion fish, file fish, box/cow fish. Love this beach cam.