• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deersniper MIA!?

A8NNZlVuA1LoY.gif

Reactions: acudaowner
Man it sure does suck being a working stiff. I miss all the good stuff.

I'm sure he'll find a workaround and come back under a different name after the Admin have turned their attention elsewhere.

So the topic of the universal ban thread cannot even be spoken lol? What was is it about?

I dont even remember anymore. He went off on his usual ftp going back to Waco, women cause all the problems bc they can vote, deprived others get special treatment, his usual thing that's got him banned b4.
A bunch (and him) got banned, were let back in the same day, and he went off agin. Gone. Chikin might remember the topic, but, it was during the time "u better post all the shit in PortaJohn or the paid section, or your ass is banned." There were so many bans going on, people were getting banned for asking why somebody got banned, and so much being said by angry people, that it all runs together now.
I've buried 6 people since then and my megabytes are glitched. Wish I could say exact, cant, but, it was his angry hate filled usual vent that's got him b4.
The mods deleted the whole topic after, it's gone bc it wasnt in portajohn or paid to view.
You cant even pull up his name and find where or when he was last seen, like you generally can on a ban. Disappeared.
Best to u.

I dont even remember anymore. He went off on his usual ftp going back to Waco, women cause all the problems bc they can vote, deprived others get special treatment, his usual thing that's got him banned b4.
A bunch (and him) got banned, were let back in the same day, and he went off agin. Gone. Chikin might remember the topic, but, it was during the time "u better post all the shit in PortaJohn or the paid section, or your ass is banned." There were so many bans going on, people were getting banned for asking why somebody got banned, and so much being said by angry people, that it all runs together now.
I've buried 6 people since then and my megabytes are glitched. Wish I could say exact, cant, but, it was his angry hate filled usual vent that's got him b4.
The mods deleted the whole topic after, it's gone bc it wasnt in portajohn or paid to view.
You cant even pull up his name and find where or when he was last seen, like you generally can on a ban. Disappeared.
Best to u.
So basically he screwed the company dog out back by the dumpster... 🤦🏼‍♂️

So the topic of the universal ban thread cannot even be spoken lol? What was is it about?

You are that guy that would watch a movie that kills people.....aren't you?

What was it about? Lemme see....
No.
I was in that hot mess, and when it blew up I caught shrapnel.

Why do we have people I rarely see around here suddenly asking questions about certain radioactive people?

If I may Rodney? Do you AlphaBits?

Things are getting really creepy around here.

You are that guy that would watch a movie that kills people.....aren't you?

What was it about? Lemme see....
No.
I was in that hot mess, and when it blew up I caught shrapnel.

Why do we have people I rarely see around here suddenly asking questions about certain radioactive people?

If I may Rodney? Do you AlphaBits?

Things are getting really creepy around here.

Exactly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And I should give a flying fuck what two assclowns that are clearly in love with that racist, self absorbed, pro-choice poster child think?
I did notice when DeerQueefer and some of his buddies were banned the tone of the board improved. Maybe that trend will continue....

And I should give a flying fuck what two assclowns that are clearly in love with that racist, self absorbed, pro-choice poster child think?
I did notice when DeerQueefer and some of his buddies were banned the tone of the board improved. Maybe that trend will continue....
So, because he had different views and beliefs as you, the hide is better off without him........ hum, sounds like some other people I’ve heard recently. Quit acting like a snowflake, instead of Irishwind, maybe we should call you gingerqueef!

So, because he had different views and beliefs as you, the hide is better off without him........ hum, sounds like some other people I’ve heard recently. Quit acting like a snowflake, instead of Irishwind, maybe we should call you gingerqueef!
So let me get this straight, my views are not respected, and get called names and told to fuck off. But I am also supposed to respect and be nice someone because he spouts the low IQ BS you seem to like? Hypocrite much Bundy?
Feelings hurt? Looks like it. Need to take a training timeout? Maybe fill out a butthurt report. And your Gunny can hold your hand, walk you to a safe space, and you can have a good cry. It will be OK Lance.

So let me get this straight, my views are not respected, and get called names and told to fuck off. But I am also supposed to respect and be nice someone because he spouts the low IQ BS you seem to like? Hypocrite much Bundy?
.....but......even though people do disagree with your statement(s), you still have a voice, right? Would taking that away make this a better place?

Reactions: lash
Feelings hurt? Looks like it. Need to take a training timeout? Maybe fill out a butthurt report. And your Gunny can hold your hand, walk you to a safe space, and you can have a good cry. It will be OK Lance.
You are a bit touched in the head aren't you?
Facts are facts and are not dependent on feelings.
You are an ass, that's a fact and it's irrelevant of feelings.

Listen here EnglishFart.

nobody cares what you think.

One day you guys will realize this is bigger than any single person

When someone keeps pushing and pushing, to the point, it can have real world consequences because people want to settle score, you need to be smart enough to shut your mouth and move on down the road.

Live to fight another day is a real thing,

The truisms we grew up with are dead, sticks & stones do break bones, but today words can clearly hurt you. When they can hold you indefinitely in jail for "thinking" the election was stolen and walking into the Capital to express that point is now a dangerous thing.

I believe this is all temporary, is for me, it's about being smarter than the other guy

Dan just gets a kick out being banned because he will email endless begging to come back on. He wants to be the shock jock of the place unfortunately he says real world stupid shit. Some guys want to say, I have been banned 12x, I have been banned 4x, because they think it gives them street creed...

They are the Tekashi 6ix9ine of the forum, high profile but it's all manufactured and fake

People here are easily replaced, the sooner you realize the mob is fickle the better your time is spent

I like how the members here are so closed minded when it comes to moderating this forum. I ran a successful forum a few years ago and you don't have the slightest idea what it's like. A mod gets it from all sides. They can't do anything that will please everyone. Almost to the point of not being able to do anything right by some members.

One user doesn't make this forum.

Don't ask what your forum can do for you, but ask what you can do for your forum. (kinda joking)

Reactions: Baron23