• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Defensive Bullet Selection

I think somebody missed history class. The Treaty of Versailles make it so all military had to use FMJ projectiles (bthp are a loop hole) and that all hunters need to use explanding bullets. This was after all sorts of infection and nasy wounds were seen in WWI and they decided to make it easier to dress and keep wounds clean for all sides so that when the battle was done then the battle was done. critical hits would kill and non critical hits have less of a chance of ruining your life post war.

So no, the military doesn't always get to use the most efficient killer.

I really don't care what people shoot each other with as long as there are less bad guys in the world. As of now I shoot a .40 and really don't care for it at all. I'll probably drop to the 9mm just to get more trigger time in.

I have been very impressed with the Sig ammo. Other than that, gold dot and critical duty.

Do NOT buy Winchester. I saw a Winchester go through a window and ply wood and never expand

@Gunfighter14e2 if Underwood did a Lehigh 7.62x25 load, I bet that'd be one serious little round.

I loaded the Lehigh .308 Xtreme Cavitator 85gr Bullet in some fresh Starline brass with 8.5gr Power Pistol. Feeds and fires just fine out of my CZ52. I estimate velocity about 1800fps. This is my backup pistol when hog hunting.

IMG_20180702_115008.jpg