• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance action is 5 months out! RIFLE IS DONE!

I'm not sure on the minimum contour. Kampfeld did mine. Just email him.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

It's worth the Wait. Now if my desert camo Mc Millan will arrive this should all match up color wise a bit better. Shoots so well in this stock though I'm going to be concerned switching over to another one.

Thank you! I'm gonna wait there is some custom options defiance is doing for me like machining for the Seekins DBM, right hand bolt flutes, etc. June isn't that far away lol.

My manners stock is on the way!!! Last part is the Acton. I feel like a kid before xmas lol.

My stock showed up today and it's AWESOME!!! Just waiting on the Deviant!

Your almost THERE. Only missing one piece.

I'm still waiting for my Mc Millan stock, ordered back in June. I am SO happy I snagged a bargain A-5 off the Hide as a backup. I would have been SOL otherwise. And...Now with a spare SA, 700 footprint stock....I have the excuse to build something else. After all, I DO have a spare stock.

Yeah I'm getting closer! I just have to say I was really apprehensive spending that much $$$ on a stock considering most of my other firearms cost less. Once I laid my hands on it that apprehension disappeared. This thing is really a work of art. The only part I can really test fit is the Seekins lapua dbm and it fits flawlessly. I'm really impressed with it. Feels great as well. After seeing some things that Tom manners has done on this forum to help customers out i knew i made the right choice.

Tracking info says my deviant will be here tomorrow! Then it's off to the gun plumber!

Tracking info says my deviant will be here tomorrow! Then it's off to the gun plumber!

Yep, I just paid the balance on mine and it's on it's way too! Just a couple of weeks short of the 7 month mark that was quoted.

Very exciting! I've still got 3.5 months left on my quoted time to get my deviant. Ordering my manners stock later this week. And I figure while I'm waiting I'll go ahead and start the paperwork for a suppressor to get that wait time started too.

Oooh - also just found out my barrel shipped yesterday as well. Perfect timing!

By the way, I have to give a huge compliment to Mike at Defiance. What a great guy to work with. He really went out of his way to answer a ton of questions and make sure that everything was a pleasant, painless experience. Thanks, Mike!

There is a deviant for sale in the f/s ads. Not sure if the price is good, but if you want it now..... the seller shipped pretty damn fast for the stuff I bought from him.

-JD-

I'll bet I've checked ups tracking 100 times today! I can't wait to get my hands on this thing. Going to send it to phoenix custom rifles to be assembled. Can't wait to squeeze a few through this bad boy! Sounds corny but this is kind of a life long dream come.

uqenytyh.jpg
pujesere.jpg

Finally it's all here! The deviant is incredible to say the least!

I'll bet I've checked ups tracking 100 times today! I can't wait to get my hands on this thing. Going to send it to phoenix custom rifles to be assembled. Can't wait to squeeze a few through this bad boy! Sounds corny but this is kind of a life long dream come.

You will be happy with PCR. I just had them build my .260 w/Deviant action and the rifle is a dream/ laser.

I have a BAT machine showing up in the next few days. It only took 4 months since Brunos supply was slotted for the one i was looking for. I almost wish I went for the Defiance. It took a while but it grew on me. I coated 2 for a buddy and Im very impressed. Now if I only could get my stock. Mcmillan is slow but all the good companies are.

You will be happy with PCR. I just had them build my .260 w/Deviant action and the rifle is a dream/ laser.
Rifle headed to PCR today! It's reassuring to read all the positive reviews about them. They are now in charge of my most prized possession.

Rifle headed to PCR today! It's reassuring to read all the positive reviews about them. They are now in charge of my most prized possession.

I am lucky enough to be so close to them so I was able to meet them at their shop and see their work first hand. They are both really nice guys and know what they are doing.

Be sure to post up pics once you get it back!

SHE HAS ARRIVED!! Received my rifle on Tuesday and finally got around to getting everything mounted and torqued. Phoenix Custom Rifles is top notch! The machine work bedding and cerakote look amazing. They had my rifle finished in under 2 months!Gonna start load testing this weekend!