• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Defiance deviant ELITE vs. axiom vector..or maybe impact

I shot two different Lone Peak Fuzions Sat along side a Defiance Deviant and I can honestly say the Lone Peak was smoother. The defiance was nice no doubt about it, but the nod went to lone peak. the first 5 rounds i cycled i had to check because It felt like it didn't pick up the round, it had.... the lone peak is supper smooth and solid.

On a side note, I use to be worried about the whole 90 degree through and being slow, until I started paying attention to the fact that a lot of the fastest guys are shooting 90 degree bolt throw actions. If you have a 60 degree throw but the slightly heavier bolt lift throws you off target and you have to find it again what time did the 60 degree save you? just a thought.
I thought about the same on 60° bolt it takes more effort to compress firing pin at shorter distance..but all those curtis video,looks like theyre firing pin system is diff and its not your traditional 60 firing system.making ut easier to cycle..as weve seen from videos

Curtis uses a roller cocking piece. Definitely reduces friction

Gotta agree the MF and bighorn are a little sloppy for my liking,I’m about to pull the trigger on a Curtis or another tempest,I just love the short bolt throw!
Curtis is really nice