• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delays on site today

Yep, thought it was just me as I sit in the woods with my bow waiting on an unsuspecting deer.

goodman-table-pound.gif

It's just SHIT (Snipers Hide Information Technology) gnomes Keeping SH Great Again.

Same here. Two different devices, two WiFi networks and cell phone, same thing.

hash tag me too. I thought it was my phone but pc not having it either. Just happy to get on enough to see it's not me.

We switched to new servers, the " maintenance " page, is on the old servers. Can take up to 24 hours, for all ISPs to start sending everyone to the new servers. i.e. it will fix itself in a few hours.

Alternatives, you can try and restart your mobile device, try doing local WiFi vs. cellular data, etc.

Reactions: Srikaleak
I can get to the site via incognito so it must be some local browser caching. I'll give it the 24 hours and see if it is rectified.

So here is a weird one, it works on my cell phone but not on my mac. Yes I closed the browser and cleared the cache

I’m getting the same thing even after a restart, using a PC. But sounds like we may have to just wait until the new endpoints are hit.

Thanks to the Hide team for the maintenance though, it’s appreciated.

If you can see the site with an incognito window, it's a browser cache that is keeping the old address, just hold down the shift key and click the refresh button the browser and it will likely clear the issue, or restart your device.

If restarting has no effect, it means your ISP (verizon, comcast, att, turner, etc..) still has the old address, which refreshes on a sliding 24 hour timeline. i.e. less than 12 hours from now it will fix itself.

Reactions: TangoSierra916
When I tried to sign on this AM got a "Server is updating" message.

Perhaps the new emojis or game center are slowing you down.

Buy a Cray you poors!

We switched to new servers, the " maintenance " page, is on the old servers. Can take up to 24 hours, for all ISPs to start sending everyone to the new servers. i.e. it will fix itself in a few hours.

Alternatives, you can try and restart your mobile device, try doing local WiFi vs. cellular data, etc.
All better now...thank you