• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: USO scope- Is this normal?

I too can see the coil spring in the Obj.end of my scope.
There might be a diiference between 44mm vs. 58mm

Yours appears to be up against the lens ?

I agree, give them a call or email the picture and they will get things fixed up.

Looks like a snap ring that's not fully seated. It probably just needs easing in the rest of the way, but I'd let USO do it. That's too close to the lens for me to be messing with.

It's just the end of the spring inside the tube,
trace it around and you can see it's part of the coil.

The spring is ground flat so it will sit squarely, that's why it looks like a snap ring....

(look at the end of the spring towards the inside of the scope, it looks the same)

It's not touching the glass... But ill still just call them and see what they think.. This sucks.

that's what you get for looking in the wrong end!
wink.gif

Seriously, email that pic and question to John or Jeff, they'll probably want to take care of it for ya. Congrats on today's shoot.

I agree just email them but next time email them first, I just think they deerve the right to correct omething before they are hung out, I figure their product are hand made by man and a simple mistake can happen. Don't wanna be rude but don't be that guy that tries to crucify a company before they can correct a mistake

Since you posted a pic of the build, how about some specs. That's one sexy beast. Really like the color scheme. To the op, USO will take care of it.