• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Delete

Dragneel

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2017
Grand Island, Nebraska
As the title states I have a US Optics B25 W/ MPR reticle up for grabs. The scope is overall in good condition. The only thing cosmetically wrong that I can see is a small nick on the elevation turret. The scope is what you would expect out of a USO, it tracks well and has good glass. Selling nothing but the scope. Caps and original box will come with the scope. I am the original owner, bought a year or so ago. Its been mounted in a Spuhr its whole life. Its been used in a few Comps, and maybe 1500-2000 rounds. Message me on here or Text (308)390-0984. I work nights so do not call. $1400 shipped. US only. No trades.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
IMG_1171.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: long range dogr
Is this the true tool-less elevation knob?

Wow, great price for this scope... I wish I needed some extra glass, but have two scopes sitting here waiting on rifles now.
Someone will snatch this up and be very happy.

Thank god!! I didn’t need it but was about to buy it.
I also have a Prestine B25, which comes with Aadmount scope caps...just to clarify, I took it out of the box, mounted it, took it to the range one time to sight in and its still setting here, also comes with a stretch over scope cover...$1600 you can have it. I paid $2800! H59 Reticule, so that cost me an extra $200