• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

delete

1. Find a new VA
2. Take your Medicare to a private doctor
3. Take your VA-Patient Choice to a private doctor
4. Take your butt fucking at your usual VA, because it will never change

Pick one, but bitching about getting treated like shit at the VA is saying water is wet. Of course they suck, they're the VA. It's what they do.

1682123334529.jpeg

the first thing to do is take a step back and take a breath. then find something that is going right in your life. appreciate and give thanks for that, then find another thing you are happy about. focus on those things.

it is entirely too easy to get wrapped around the axle about negative shit. so much so, that we overlook the blessings that have been given to us.

change your focus. and if your entire world is negative, change that. start with one act of kindness; even a stupid simple one. take it from there. be the change you want to see.

Joined Monday huh?
I saw that too, contemplated blasting the new glowie, but thought "Hey, if he's asking in other posts about CDS reticles on his 300 WM and talking about 300 yard zeroes, he's more likely to really be just an old Fudd who needs some help." Hence my post above.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but above that I'm always going to tell everyone to stay the fuck away from the VA.

All of our planning for The Revolution takes place in the UGPX. One usually needs to earn one’s way in, only after thorough vetting, but you seem like a pretty cool guy, so… 😉

Last edited:
Everyone talks a good BS story but WTF we gonna do bout it?? Spent 25 years in the army SOG retired in '92 .. SFC , 1/5 Ist cav. 2 tours in Nam. eleven bravo '66/67..68/69. Im no hero but Im fed up with this BS. Tired of being treated like shit. Go to the va for treatments & get frowned at. MF's dont have any idea what we went thru. Dont mean to rant but this is BS SFC Rob
So, What do you have in mind to get back at them?

At least their mostly dumb/ flagrant Like that faggot greenjuan.

The ones you need to worry about are smarter / use old accounts etc.
Living rent free...

What Are Persecutory Delusions?​

Persecutory delusions occur when someone believes others are out to harm them despite evidence to the contrary. It’s a type of paranoid thinking that can be part of several different mental illnesses.

Whether people with this condition think co-workers are sabotaging their work or they believe the government is trying to kill them, persecutory delusions vary in severity. Some people with persecutory delusions believe they have to go to great lengths to stay safe—and consequently, they may struggle to function in everyday life.

While everyone may experience some false beliefs about people being "out to get them" at times, for people with persecutory delusions, their beliefs take a serious toll on their lives. Their delusions are usually a symptom of a mental illness that requires professional help.

Types of Persecutory Delusions​

People with mental illness may experience persecutory delusions. These delusions are most commonly associated with schizophrenia, but they also may appear during manic episodes of bipolar disorder or with severe depression with psychosis.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
The glowies are sure out in force lately, and aren't even trying anymore.
077BE2B2-A1BE-484F-B8DD-CFDD598BC600.jpeg

Good luck with your search for crazies agent.

Living rent free...

What Are Persecutory Delusions?​

Persecutory delusions occur when someone believes others are out to harm them despite evidence to the contrary. It’s a type of paranoid thinking that can be part of several different mental illnesses.

Whether people with this condition think co-workers are sabotaging their work or they believe the government is trying to kill them, persecutory delusions vary in severity. Some people with persecutory delusions believe they have to go to great lengths to stay safe—and consequently, they may struggle to function in everyday life.

While everyone may experience some false beliefs about people being "out to get them" at times, for people with persecutory delusions, their beliefs take a serious toll on their lives. Their delusions are usually a symptom of a mental illness that requires professional help.

Types of Persecutory Delusions​

People with mental illness may experience persecutory delusions. These delusions are most commonly associated with schizophrenia, but they also may appear during manic episodes of bipolar disorder or with severe depression with psychosis.
Pot, Kettle much retard?

Reactions: Yasherka and JR_77
All of our planning for The Revolution takes place in the UGPX. One usually needs to earn one’s way in, only after thorough vetting, but you seem like a pretty cool guy, so… 😉

Everyone thinks UGPX is "Ssssssooooooo Difficult" to access.

It's easy as F.

After you post you first 5 "Want to buy" or inversely "I have X to sell posts" you are in!

It shows you are a team player.

You do know as an OP, you can delete the entire thread. Using the same edit button you used to edit the OP.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Maggot
Luckily the posts were saved, delete away cunt.

skytrooper672013silverado said:
Everyone talks a good BS story but WTF we gonna do bout it?? Spent 25 years in the army SOG retired in '92 .. SFC , 1/5 Ist cav. 2 tours in Nam. eleven bravo '66/67..68/69. Im no hero but Im fed up with this BS. Tired of being treated like shit. Go to the va for treatments & get frowned at. MF's dont have any idea what we went thru. Dont mean to rant but this is BS SFC Rob

OP, maybe taking a step away from the booze would be a good first step.

I'm not the OP, I just wear, with pride, the same Horse Blanket patch.
I am cutting some slack here on the OP.
All VAs are not the same as to care.
Cheyenne VA has been outstanding to me, couldn't ask for better.
OTOH you couldn't push me into Denver VA with a D-9 Cat Dozer but I have been told they are better now with their new facility.
My main problem with them now is they are into this world of commie computers and I am still learning that shit.
With the help of other OLD Vets around town I am learning and most of that shit is good.
Their telephone system sucks unless you like elevator music but this commie computer is working much better for me now and I will admit I am a slow learner.
You young whippersnappers just assume we Boomer Asshole Fudds know all of this computer shit but we don't.
All of this BRB, FJB, is not common to us just as it is not common knowledge to you how to crank the phone on a party line or dial O for the operator and ask for # 273 and keep a civil tongue in your mouth or the Operator will cut you off.
With that said I will get off of here for a while. #1 Boomer around here that knows nothing, Foul Mike

OP, maybe taking a step away from the booze would be a good first step.
Yeah, when you cant see the 'DELETE' button right below the post, he needs a reality check.

Reactions: jb0311
I'm not the OP, I just wear, with pride, the same Horse Blanket patch.
I am cutting some slack here on the OP.
All VAs are not the same as to care.
Cheyenne VA has been outstanding to me, couldn't ask for better.
OTOH you couldn't push me into Denver VA with a D-9 Cat Dozer but I have been told they are better now with their new facility.
My main problem with them now is they are into this world of commie computers and I am still learning that shit.
With the help of other OLD Vets around town I am learning and most of that shit is good.
Their telephone system sucks unless you like elevator music but this commie computer is working much better for me now and I will admit I am a slow learner.
You young whippersnappers just assume we Boomer Asshole Fudds know all of this computer shit but we don't.
All of this BRB, FJB, is not common to us just as it is not common knowledge to you how to crank the phone on a party line or dial O for the operator and ask for # 273 and keep a civil tongue in your mouth or the Operator will cut you off.
With that said I will get off of here for a while. #1 Boomer around here that knows nothing, Foul Mike
Problem with vets, is we don’t ask for fucking help, even each other. I struggled learning the va system the last decade plus. Was pissed off all the time because of it. Once I learned I could use the va to my advantage, shit started getting better. Switched primary docs till I found one I liked. Stopped driving 1.5 hours (one way) each week and told them I would handle my appointments via telehealth. Started bugging the fuck out of my primary till they gave me the referrals (chiro, acupuncture, etc) I needed/wanted). It’s easy to give up and be pissed off at the world, but there are plenty of resources out there where people do the work for you. I’d never even heard of a county VSO till 2 years ago. That dude (prior service) handled all my paperwork and actually gave a fuck. Not saying the system isn’t broken, but vets by nature make shit way harder than it has to be. Not directing this at you Mike, just expanding on what you said. There’s been improvements over the years, but they don’t advertise them, you have to seek them out of seek someone out who will do it for you. I’ve never once not taken the time to let other vets know what I’ve learned about navigating the va the hard way. Thing is, I’ve never been asked, just always offered.