• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Eotech canted?

its a picatinny problem,some size are diff.
my arms mount did not fit on a DMPS upper,but well on the Oberland arms,its a facoty problem from the upper

I had the same problem with one. The pic rails on ALOT of uppers are not held to very exacting specs. I tried mine on 4 different uppers and it was only satisfactory on one of them. I went with the RRA Dominator mount for the EoTech. This helped ALOT. It also moved the irons into the lower third of the field of view. You can also shim beneath the dominator. If yours doesnt lean too bad the mount alone will probably fix it.

Sorry i mis spoke i used Yankee Hills eotech mount to solve the problem, not the dominator.

I believe variance in pic rails is compounded by the variance in Eotech mounting blocks. I had a 511F that was crooked as hell on my AR, sent it to the guy I bought it from (reputable guy on another board) and he sent me a differnt one that fit fit fine on the same upper, so the the problem, in my experience, is on both sides of the equation.

Larue makes a nice mount for the Eotech. I wonder if that would uncant it.

I had a similar problem with my AR upper. I'd have to agree with the guys saying it is a spec variance/tolerances issue on the rail.

May be get it shimmed or checked over by your smith/armourer to see if they can fix it?