• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Updated to the post. Working on pricing and paper type. Wanted to gather some feedback/interest, sorry but will have that soon.

I’d take a stack of the 15 targets per pages with 1 mil grids on card stock type paper.

I will work the program and make adjustments for a MIL and or .1 mil grid background and I can also pull the grid to the front, not so sure that makes sense on the 100 yard target but it can be done..

Reactions: Krob95
As I said on the other post, I’m interested in them depending price. But most likely I’d buy some as I like the their lay out.

interested, I think shipping cost could make or break you on this one.Decent paper can get heavy Looking farward to sizes and cost.

Added a few more pictures and these will be on white card stock, added mil backgrounds, built 8 1/2” x 11” targets in both MOA and MIL and will post pictures of them soon. Got some preliminary pricing on the printing and it looks like they will be about somewhere in the neighborhood of $2.25 each plus shipping costs. For me I will pay that for good targets. Let me know what you guys and gals think.