• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta Optical Titanium HD Japanese line

Charles Follett

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2020
Farmersburg, IN
Just would like to mention the Titanium HD line as one of the last Japanese made 'Hunting' scopes.
Traditional capped turrets, great glass, red fiber optic illumination, 4A SFP reticles, clean non-tactical look.
Especially versatile is the 1.5-9X45.
delta-optical-titanium-hd-1-5-9x45-24.gif

For a 'Dangerous Game' scope we have the same in a 1-6X24. Super bright fiber optic dot illumination. (current production does not have the label on the side)
delta-titanium-hd-1-6x24-24.gif

Darn Fine Shot
darnfineshot.com
[email protected]
ph. 812-917-5653 cell/text
ph. 812-710-4000 landline

Cool, hopefully it will punch well above it's price point like the delta striker 1-6x.
In many ways it does. For a modern hunting rifle mostly used within MPBR, it is hard to think of a better general purpose scope. The scope is a bit heavy, but aside from that, I am extremely impressed. For the moment, it is sitting on my 300WSM, but it works really nicely with clip-ons. I am seriously considering moving it over to my 458SOCOM pig gun.

ILya

In many ways it does. For a modern hunting rifle mostly used within MPBR, it is hard to think of a better general purpose scope. The scope is a bit heavy, but aside from that, I am extremely impressed. For the moment, it is sitting on my 300WSM, but it works really nicely with clip-ons. I am seriously considering moving it over to my 458SOCOM pig gun.

ILya

Are you able to share any details on the 1-10 reticle? The other thing I’m curious about is how useful it will be at 1x in daylight conditions. Does it have any kind of illuminated center dot? If so, how does the brightness compare to the Stryker 1-6 dot?

I’d also be super interested in a Stryker version of the 1.5-9x45. It’s too bad that doesn’t exist but it’s probably too niche to make sense as a new product.

Last edited:
Thanks for the good word RKB Armory!

Don't know about the reticle brightness yet.

Here is a re-post to show the 1-10X28 and 3.5-21X44 reticles.

Click on 'Open Link' to expand.

Hey everyone, I just received some new catalogues today showing the specs. and reticles.
No firm Prices or ETAs yet, but glad to see some specifics. Side focus on a 1-10 !!! Cool (I know, I know - March has it)
I'll see if I can get these images up.

Darn Fine Shot
darnfineshot.com
[email protected]
812-917-5653 cell/text
812-710-4000 landline

Attachments​

• Delta Stryker 1-10X28 reticle.jpg
    Delta Stryker 1-10X28 reticle.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Delta Stryker 1-10X28 specs..jpg
    Delta Stryker 1-10X28 specs..jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 reticle.jpg
    Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 reticle.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 specs..jpg
    Delta Stryker 3.5-21X44 specs..jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 72

I love the big objective for a dangerous game rifle, the two and 4-legged variety.

Reactions: JS8588
Curious on ballpark pricing on the 1-10.

Already bought the 1-6 Stryker from you and 300 yards in couldn't be more pleased. Already had a PSTII 1-6 and the Stryker is level up and the weight is really appreciated.

I wish the 1-6 had a tree reticle or something with more hold overs
As opposed to me being interested in the Titanium line because it's a simple illuminated #4 reticle. I don't need all of that extra information. Under the stress of needing it, I wouldn't remember it anyway.

What's the warranty on this brand and is it a no questions asked no receipt needed type lifetime warranty and where would they be sent for warranty work and what's the turn around time?