• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Delta Stryker HD

Look what I just got! I initial impressions scream quality. Scope looks great, the finish looks great but its that matte finish that everything sticks to, I can live with it. Parallax adjustment its very generous which I like. Magnification ring and parallax ring are quite stiff and might require some “breaking in”, turrets and locking feature are very nice not as audible as I would like but very tactile. From what I can see by holding it the image is very clear and bright but will have to get it mounted to get a better view. The LRD-1T reticle looks very nice but yes the center dot is not visible (at least for me) till around 15x. For the gentleman that was concern about the manual, I got one but the scope pictured is not this scope which I find hilarious.
Yes I noticed that as well the scope pictured ,isn't the scope we bought . I screwed in the throw lever on mag ring, problem solved . The center dot will take some practice .

Reactions: Islas82
Yes I noticed that as well the scope pictured ,isn't the scope we bought . I screwed in the throw lever on mag ring, problem solved . The center dot will take some practice .
I still gotta take it to the range and get it properly mounted. I looked at a small bush about 300 yards away from my garage and compared it with my MK5 and honestly there’s not much difference that I could see but am not a professional scope reviewer. Parallax was spot on too.

Reactions: Iron Worker