• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta3 Tactical...

FltMed13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Alright gents, I'm inquiring after trolling the hide about the company Delta3 Tactical. Their website shows everything from PMags to lowers and part kits "in stock"... I am looking for a pair of LMT SOPMOD kits (shows in stock) but want to see if anybody has anything to say about them... Good or bad...

TM

Re: Delta3 Tactical...

This company and that very issue was brought up within the last month or two. The long and short of it is that it seems to be a "kitchen table" dealer sort of one-man-show that's being run as a side-job/hobbyist outfit. Despite having tons of product listed as available, it is ABSOLUTELY NOT IN STOCK!!

Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3795639

If you are going to buy from the guy, I'd strongly suggest double-checking by e-mail prior to placing an order to cover your bases.

Good luck!

Re: Delta3 Tactical...

That's what I'm finding out... It's all stuff listed on his site (that all of us want) but he ain't got.

Thanks Ord, that's what I am finding out.