• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Demon Force Chassis ?

Atti_Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
TX
Do you know anything about it? I heard they will lower their prices next week, any feedback? Photos?

Re: Demon Force Chassis ?

I'm waiting for some email response. The price they told me was 840$ for the chassis but without the buttstock nor magazine. A lower price would be great cos with over 200 $ for a good buttstock it would be cheaper to buy an AICS.
But it looks great. Very similar to a Tacmod

Ok, i got my Demon chassis from Force Production a week ago.
Let me first say, that i loved the look of it. Why? I used to shoot a PGM UR and Mini Hecate back in Germany where i used to be a man of the law. A few years back i met my now-wife who is american. After 3 years back and forth between the US and Europe, i decided to quit my job, to live with her in Arizona. Good for me. The gun laws are so much better than back in Germany.
So i love guns since a kid and this interest was there while being a LEO for 14 years. Having checked the prices of my old duty guns, like my first love PSG1, the PGM family and some other daily companions, and having to admit that they way over the price back home. Whatever. There's way more fun guns out there. So i started with my daily boy, the P226 and a P229. Then Rem870 and sW686, later P250SC and a sig 516. Ended up by a sp01 preban Car and a Glock 23. Then i found a cheap Rem 700 police model in 308 and i thought to put it in an AICS stock.
But when i saw the demon, i knew this would be it. Not necessarily like they ship it, but as i imagine it.
I took the foretube away, since i rarely will use nightvison.
My plan was to make it look like a cheap version of my love, the PGM Ultima ratio. It's not done totally yet, but i hope you will understand my vision and the why.

img4172c.jpg

img4174bw.jpg

So, it's an rem 700 police with a Millet LRS scope on a Force production chassis with an XLR stock from Kyle and ACE folding mechanism.
The harris on the pic is temporary, till i get my 6 -9 inch and the accushot monopod for the back.
AICS Mags will feed the gun.

Ok, hope you like the look. Me it reminds me of my partner the UR i had for some months before switching to the bigger broder,
Let me know what you think

george AZ

So now to the goods and the bads

Good:
- Look
- weight (enough weight for normal static police situations)
- clean manufacturing
- easy setup for all customizations
- fast & nice response from manufacturer

Bads:
- no possibility to buy butt stocks to complete the rifle
- no possibility to buy other items like mags, cases, bipods/monopods to complete the project.
- the price compared to a XLR is too high. 680$ would be easily enough and people would buy'em fast.

Finally :

I have a friend who will help me to make some slight adjustements, but only for accessoires and add ons.
I bought a rem police 338lm. I will for sure go again with Force production. It's like the crerated a professionnal chassis for long distance rifle that could be customized as an AR.
Loving it