• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dems planning to fill recruiting shortages with illegals

How many drill instructors are going to give orders in 2 or more languages ?

'zactly

Is volume a language? If so they have holy shit that's loud and why can't I hear anymore to work with.

I'm all for seeing if they learn English quickly when it's demonstrated loud enough.

They just use word games and a lot of legal mumbo jumbo to convince the sheeple that what is, and has been happening is not an invasion.

Good times, good times.

The bullshit part of the video is comparing the allowance of migrants to serve in the military and allowing them to become police officers. Giving a non citizen a gun and a badge to enforce laws on citizens on a daily basis is not even close to being in the military.
Anyone know if or what MOS' are off limits to the citizenship program? Nuclear, military police and few others that I can think of should be.

The bullshit part of the video is comparing the allowance of migrants to serve in the military and allowing them to become police officers. Giving a non citizen a gun and a badge to enforce laws on citizens on a daily basis is not even close to being in the military.
Anyone know if or what MOS' are off limits to the citizenship program? Nuclear, military police and few others that I can think of should be.
Non-citizens should be able to fold sheets and make chow. That's about it. The same MOS's most of the loud mouth badasses here on the hide were in.

Anything requiring a security clearance is off limits to a non-citizen. That really limits them; grunt, cook, box kicker, motor-t, a few other fields. Not MP, definitely not anything bigger.

Reactions: Bender and Maggot
Police too....why have anyone who understands the Constitution or Bill or Rights in these roles?

So, they are saying the Replacement theory out loud.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and 232593
Anything requiring a security clearance is off limits to a non-citizen. That really limits them; grunt, cook, box kicker, motor-t, a few other fields. Not MP, definitely not anything bigger.

And most ranks over *6 Enlisted.

Keep in mind that the early Special Forces community was absolutely filled with lodge act recruits who were foreigners, especially from Eastern Europe and Western Europe a.k.a. former Nazi Germany, but also other countries where people saw economic opportunity in the US Army.

I see nothing wrong with recruiting foreigners. But it should be done at American embassies in foreign countries. We need a new Lodge act that will accept vetted individuals And offer them a path with service.

I most certainly don’t support the idea that felons should find themselves in our ranks and rewarded for breaking our immigration laws.

Go home and sign up at our embassy in whatever shit hole you came from and welcome to America.

Otherwise wait to get deported or otherwise dealt with. Because they reckoning is going to come.

Sirhr

Keep in mind that the early Special Forces community was absolutely filled with lodge act recruits who were foreigners, especially from Eastern Europe and Western Europe a.k.a. former Nazi Germany, but also other countries where people saw economic opportunity in the US Army.

I see nothing wrong with recruiting foreigners. But it should be done at American embassies in foreign countries. We need a new Lodge act that will accept vetted individuals And offer them a path with service.

I most certainly don’t support the idea that felons should find themselves in our ranks and rewarded for breaking our immigration laws.

Go home and sign up at our embassy in whatever shit hole you came from and welcome to America.

Otherwise wait to get deported or otherwise dealt with. Because they reckoning is going to come.

Sirhr
I distinctly remember numerous guys in my boot company that were convicted felons given the choice of jail or join the *corp.
Most of them were just fine as Marines, don't recall a single problem.
After boot I do not recall a single one in any MOS that I came across ?!?

Weird how that works huh ?

Reactions: lash
I distinctly remember numerous guys in my boot company that were convicted felons given the choice of jail or join the *corp.
Most of them were just fine as Marines, don't recall a single problem.
After boot I do not recall a single one in any MOS that I came across ?!?

Weird how that works huh ?
My first wife's dad "joined up" that way... He was 16/17 years old and in jail for some teenage shenanigan charge in the town he lived in. Recruiter came by and told him he could spring him if he enlisted. Ex's dad knew he was underage and could get out of it after he was out of jail. So he signed up.

The recruiter had the police drag their feet on processing him out... Then went directly to my ex's grandmother and told her, "See your boy wants to join up. You just need to sign too."

Did a tour in Vietnam.

Mike

• Wow
Reactions: babyguppy and lash
Non-citizens should be able to fold sheets and make chow. That's about it. The same MOS's most of the loud mouth badasses here on the hide were in.
No fucking way making chow, fold sheets and mop the floors, that's it. Oh and clean the shitters.

No fucking way making chow, fold sheets and mop the floors, that's it. Oh and clean the shitters.
They have been doing it for decades. This is nothing new. I knew a dozen guys in my career that enlisted for citizenship.