• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Denver area - Green Mill long-range .22LR match September 18th, 8:00am

300ATT

Induna
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2008
Denver CO
Folks,

This is a reminder that the Green Mill long-range .22LR Marksman’s match will be held next week September 16th and Green Mill Sportsman’s club in Erie CO. The match is open to the public so please review the attachments for more detailed information.

Of special note, the range is open to the public for our annual public hunter’s site-in which will be going on during the match on the Big bore range. As such, I recommend all match participants turn left as soon as they pass though the gate and take the upper dirt road over the top and then turn right (180 degrees) by the barn and down the hill to park either by the .22 small bore range or the LE ranges just to the east.

See attachments for Course of Fire and other detailed information,

Good shooting,

Match Director

Attachments

• 2021.GreenMill.LR22.announcement.pdf
    110.1 KB · Views: 85
  • COF.2021.06.19.pdf
    105.3 KB · Views: 75
I don't see this on the calendar for June or July. Have you stopped doing it?

Reactions: jLorenzo
Hi Jeff,

There were a ton of conflicts with range maintenance and other matches. My intention is to start in August if they get the giant ditch filled that is passing through all of the ranges.

- R o y

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Hi Jeff,

There were a ton of conflicts with range maintenance and other matches. My intention is to start in August if they get the giant ditch filled that is passing through all of the ranges.

- R o y
Thanks Roy. Looking forward to it.

Jeff

Folks, I am trying to come up with 1-2 dates for two matches before the end of the year. Lots of conflicts to sort out including on 10/15. Also I would like to give at least 3 weeks warning. Trying for 10/29 if we can get the range.

I will keep folks posted.

Good shooting.

Is this back on? I see Tactical 22 match on the 15th. Just want to confirm this is the same match.

Reactions: jLorenzo
At this point I'm convinced that somehow all the rimfire match directors in the state got together and intentionally decided to have them on the same day each month.

It is a pain to come up with a consistent date. I worked with the CRC folks not to hold the GreenMill match on the same Saturday, then there was the conflict with our juniors program (2x Saturdays per month and the other Silhouette matches held at the range).

At least there are a lot of .22 matches to choose from between Hoser’s match in Pueblo and the ones up in Fort Collins the CRC match out east I think you could shoot a match each Saturday.

The Denver front range is a nice place to be if you like .22 competitions